Reviews for This is How We Connected
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2018
Awesome. Great work.
whycan'tyoudeleteffnetaccounts chapter 1 . 2/19/2018
This is so good! I love Thominho, but we seem to have a major lack of it, here and in general!

Things I Liked:

-Newt and Lee. Newt was in character and Lee was a well-inserted OC, which is pretty damn rare. Their interactions with Thomas/Minho were very realistic (let's face it: Thomas is too nice and awkward to look up Minho and Minho probably wouldn't bother/would put it off unless prompted by others.) and Newt's angle on the program was useful and interesting, since it kind of gave a little bit of an idea as to what could happen while Thomas visits Korea, though I doubt he'd stay as Newt did.

-YOU HAD GOOD GRAMMAR, THANK THE STARS. There are so many stories on here with an great plot, but the spelling and grammar of a two year old. You had both a good, believable plot and great grammar. I didn't spot any mistakes, though I wasn't looking for them, so I could possibly have missed a couple.

- Minho and Thomas! *inhales, closes eyes* *eyes snap open and I scream and fall into hysterics, giggling and rolling around on the floor, a massive smile on my face.* OH MY GOD. I loved them SO. MUCH. They were really in-character and so? Adorable? I loved it so much!

I would write more, but I have to go do stuff right now… maybe I'll come back and review this again with more of me screaming and also some of my critiques.
-TMF
dwellingindreams chapter 1 . 2/13/2018
Aww... This is really cute!
beep-beep0 chapter 1 . 1/15/2017
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
this was really great, well done :D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Cute!
Nyimphadora chapter 1 . 2/13/2015
I want more of this! great idea :)
That0neBitchOverThere chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
NUUU! I don't want this to stop! You should continue this!