Reviews for New Life
Aladdin lover chapter 5 . 2/14
Jasmine would have named her baby after her mother oh I almost forgot they would have had a daughter
N chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Sounds really good! Please update soon :)
AwkwardGirlKacii chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
I love it plz make more! its so cool. make more of it like 5 more chapterz!
rockergurl13 chapter 5 . 9/11/2005
this is MAJORLY cool, you MUST UPDATE!
cloudofcalm chapter 5 . 6/18/2003
Okay, overall...it's better. A lot better than I was expecting. This is possibly the most in character I've seen you write, so well done. I could hear characters reacting like this, and saying stuff, so good.

Small thing, though. 'Jake'? Not very Arabian, is it? Try a baby name website, and check out origins. Even go to Yahoo, type in, 'baby names Arabian' and it will come up with something.

And they did *not* give out shots in Arabian times. Jenner's idea on vaccination did not occur until the 1700's. Try fooling someone who *doesn't* do GCSE bio.

A
cloudofcalm chapter 4 . 6/18/2003
Lmao. The Seven Desserts? As in, ice cream, pie, cake...I think you mean the seven 'deserts'. As in, big sandy things.
chef13 chapter 5 . 4/21/2003
OMG this is so great! you HAVE to write more, and soon. i may go crazy with suspense. hope to read your stuff soon. bye
chef13 chapter 5 . 4/21/2003
Chase M. Dakota chapter 4 . 1/11/2003
hey you have to continue you this story. it is awesome. could u have more of cassim in this story.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/8/2003
OMG! Continue!
Lauren chapter 2 . 1/5/2003
i really like chapters two and three. i think you should reall condsider writing more chapters.

hope to see them soon.

lauren
Lauren chapter 1 . 12/15/2002
i really like the story. i would like it if you would send me new chapters when you write them.
Lilac2 chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
This is really good! I hope you keep writing so I can find out the rest!