Reviews for Witch Hunter Ruby
Heavyarms150 chapter 10 . 5/6/2019
Please continue this! You have a chance for one of the most unpopular but coolest ships if you even roughly use the witch hunter robin storyline.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2018
Really hope if your gonna ship anyone it's ruby with Ren. They only have like 2 or 3. Whiterose is seriously overused and beyond that its never realistic it's always some falling in love without any getting to know the person. Seriously I get it's fanfiction but for once someone needs to make it slowly getting to know each other for the ship at least make it somewhat realistic.
MULTIMEDIAMAN chapter 10 . 2/4/2018
Holy butts I'm glad this is back
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2017
I really missed this story. I am interested to see the other Malachite twin and how she plays a role. Honestly not enough stories give them a part to play so this should be fun.

I do feel bad for Sun. Mostly because he is almost only used as comic relief these days... As one who actually knows the basis of Sun Wukong is from THE MONKEY KING I wish he occasionally got a better role. All well, maybe next time...
Crimson Knight Walker chapter 10 . 12/21/2017
Damn holy shit. Why do I find the story now. I feel like there should a witch who knows what Ironwood really does with the captured witches. Who knows maybe they are the aura just a random thought I had once
key chapter 1 . 2/8/2017
it sux
S-Light4 chapter 11 . 6/11/2016
i hope to see ren's past.. and updatess...
PhantasmaXw chapter 11 . 6/7/2016
shit! another update pleasee!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2016
Good story...but I'm not a Whiterose fan...or any girl/girl, boy/boy shippings for that matter. No offense though, and you are a good writer. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Nice beginning! It's steady with a good beginning. I hope Jaune will become more adept in his job and not get blamed so much. Why do I get the feeling like Ren and Ruby will be shipped
ODST110 chapter 10 . 5/15/2015
man, thats the hope that batman v superman doesnt suck, but it has superman in it. which means it wont be good
Guest chapter 10 . 5/14/2015
I have a feeling Mercury is a traitor, or i'm wrong and i just want mercury to be evil, who knows
Rwbyfan54 chapter 10 . 5/13/2015
I see what your doing I am gonna take a hunch and your gonna give people there witch powers based off their semblance from the series right
ODST110 chapter 9 . 4/5/2015
what a line indeed.
Craxuan chapter 9 . 4/2/2015
Although well written, perhaps the reason why it has garnered so little reviews is one, the main theme of action (since the majority people in this fandom only wants to see girls screw each other or Jaune screw everyone - ships so to speak) and two, the completely OOC of some characters. I know it's intentional, doesn't mean I'm comfortable with it - that's probably what many people thinks when they're going through this story.

Especially when some of them could've just swapped places so people can digest them better. For example, I'll find it much better if you just switched Ironwood with Qrow. If you want to make characters OOC it's fine, but why have personalities similar to canon but not use the person as they are?

Even if it's for plot consistency (Qrow being the brother to his sister and hating Ruby because she's the born 'witch' who kinda killed Summer or something), you can just modify it and say, Ironwood is in love with Summer and she died giving birth to Ruby, who is a witch. Therefore he hates her. Done. Readers feel more comfortable, the writing's just as good, and you feel better because you get more feedback. I'm having cramps thinking that I have only 3 constant reviewers for every chapter of my fic and I can't imagine how you stand it with just 15 after 45k words. It's heartbreaking.

Point. It's too late to turn back now, and all you can do is march forwards. It's a good story and you're a good writer, don't forget that. I wish you luck.