Reviews for Until The Last Falling Star
T chapter 8 . 5/19/2016
I love this story! It would be awesome if Coulson could reveal himself to Steve and give a don't hurt her speech! Will the Bucky soul mark snap him out of his brainwashing?
rriddlemethis chapter 8 . 5/8/2016
This is completely the cutest. Can't wait til Bucky appears. I hope the next chapter is coming soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/30/2016
so awesome gimmy more
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
Lovely chapter - I feel kind of bad that Skye has to keep secrets from Fitzsimmons about her soulmate status. (Honestly, I feel bad whenever secrets are involved where Skye is concerned. Literally every time there's a secret she gets screwed over. Open communication is always a better idea, and no one else seems to get that. Imagine how many problems could have been avoided with the team if they'd bothered to be as honest as possible with each other.)

I also enjoyed the little Steve/Skye interaction there at the end. I'm really interested to see how their relationship influences the plot line (pretty, pretty please tell me that Miles won't be a Thing in this. He'll just be the obnoxious ex, right?), especially where Skye's personal growth in concerned, and in regards to Ward.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
cinti.linda chapter 8 . 4/26/2016
i loved
skye/ steve is so cute
i hope read more soon please
kurumakit chapter 8 . 4/25/2016
Aww. Are you still gonna make her sleep with Miles or just talk to him.
kurumakit chapter 7 . 4/18/2016
Love it. Please update soon. I want to know what you have planned for when she gets shot.
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 7 . 4/15/2016
update! please, love this story. who is their other soul mate
Princess2018 chapter 7 . 3/17/2016
I would like to have a few chapters of call and text. Then we can see them get back together.
mems1223 chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
Whichever is easier for you, But I think you should have a little bit of normal story in-between the emails and texts, maybe if Skye wanted to keep the soulmate thing a secret from Ward, Fitz, and Simmons. Only if you want to, though.
mems1223 chapter 4 . 12/8/2015
This entire story is just one big FANGIRL MOMENT! I LOVE IT!
mems1223 chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
OH MY GODS! THE THIRD CHAPTER WAS ONE BIG FANGIRL MOMENT TOO! I LOVE IT!
mems1223 chapter 2 . 12/8/2015
Oh, my GODS! The ENTIRE CHAPTER was ONE, BIG, FANGIRL MOMENT!
I LOVE IT!
SLYNNR chapter 7 . 12/1/2015
I DON'T CARE EITHER WAY JUST ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE.
NyssaBell13 chapter 7 . 11/26/2015
I love this story and hope that u update soon!