Reviews for Love's Interlude
Nikita1506 chapter 3 . 4/22/2004
once again, more please! i am also a HUGE fan of Ian/Sara stories...luvs
leeloo-dalas-multipass84 chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
i loved it! they're so cute! here's to hoping that you continue!
leeloo )
d chapter 3 . 1/23/2004
I like it like it like it! Great story, go on! Need more! Ian and Sara forever! Thanks for sharing!
Inquisitive1 chapter 3 . 8/18/2003
Are you going to write anymore on this fic? I really like it.
inquisitive1 chapter 3 . 1/28/2003
More? Please?
Shauna Lee chapter 3 . 1/25/2003
I like them being light-hearted together. And Danny's reaction was priceless. This is fun. Too many of our WB stories (including mine to a certain extent) are gloomy and bloody.
Artemis Blake chapter 3 . 1/14/2003
cute i like it i hope you keep going
Spin11 chapter 3 . 1/7/2003
A sweet chapter! *LOL* to Danny's reaction to the news. Its nice to see that he's happy for both Sara and Ian. Loved the playfulness between the two. Can't wait to see what's going to happen next! Please can we have more soon? )
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
I really like the love and interaction between Sara and Ian. I also liked Danny's reaction to her being pregnant. Makes me wonder what will happen as the pregnancy progressing and how Irons with react to the news that the wielder is pregnant.
LaFemmeLurker chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
I am liking this story very much. Ian and Sara comfortable around each other, with a little one on the way. This story seems to have many outlets to wander into. It will be fun to see where it goes. Thanks for sharing with us.
Divamercury chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
Very, very cute. Thanks so much for sharing and please continue soon!

~DM
ardent fan chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
Welcome back! we missed you. A nice continuation - good sense of the characters. Loving it.
Nanz chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
Glad your stories are back and being updated. Look forward to reading more.
Eli chapter 3 . 1/6/2003
LOL on Danny's response! "Well, hey, if you were me would you want mini assassins and mini yous running around? It'd be a massacre!" Please add more soon! I want to know if it's a princess or Ian jr.
inq chapter 2 . 1/4/2003
you going to write anymore on this one? I hope you do I really like this idea.