Reviews for Earth Plates
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 7 . 1/18
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ) I love the story. i hope she will have some good things happen to her instead of bad things. i think she should get a new job. that's just my thought. lol. D love the story. D
L.S.M chapter 7 . 10/21/2011
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That was just me venting my frustration at a story that is unfinished from NINE YEARS ago. Dammit!
51stCenturyJess chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Hi written promises

ok, i dont really want to sound rude or anything - but how could ron think that because hermione showing up in diagon alley means that she got raped? "it all fits"? sorry but thats just silly.

Michelle-B18 chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
Harry actually has black hair. Anyways, this is really good! I love this story, update soon!
Kathryn chapter 7 . 5/8/2007
Please, please, please update soon your story is great. So please update soon :)
K.Lo chapter 7 . 5/28/2006
Hey,

You have quite a story on your hands and talent,too! I love how everything is rolling along and the way words are put together. (ie: when Ron says, "No need... Seems as if he heard you were calling.") Well, looking foward to another update soon? 411
irene chapter 7 . 6/27/2005
love it i'm completely hooked on this story hope you write some more soon :)
LonleyStar chapter 7 . 6/20/2005
really good! chapters are awesome! UPDATE!
pennels29 chapter 7 . 6/8/2005
PLEASE UPDATE ! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
gottalovedrakie chapter 7 . 2/22/2005
AH! i NEED YOU TO UPDATE SOON! I WILL DIE IF YOU DON'T. I REALLY LIKE YOUR STORY SO KEEP ME POSTED AS OFTEN AS HUMANLY POSSIBLE! K?

GREATJOB BY THE WAY.
manichka chapter 6 . 9/25/2004
cool please update asap
manichka chapter 3 . 9/25/2004
cool, detailed, hope there's more innapropriatness to come...
CharmedP5 chapter 6 . 9/18/2004
in my other review i said to keep writing but then i saw the date in which you last updated so instead i am changing start writing again. ok that's all i think. be happy i don't usually review r rated stories.
CharmedP5 chapter 7 . 9/18/2004
Hold it!... Harry has black hair! Anyways this is a pretty good story. A little sick but that's not nessicarily your fault cause i read it, anyway i really like this story, aside form the graffic part but anyways keep writing.
miraculous-disaster-91 chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
What's up with you? Whay aren't you updating? I've been waiting for months! Get off your lazy over-fucked arse and get typing!