Reviews for Protector
Heidi W chapter 16 . 7/24
Great story. Have loved reading it-just wish it had been continued.
Miller18 chapter 16 . 10/28/2016
Please update and finish story
LilyQ858 chapter 15 . 9/30/2016
I am really enjoying this story, thanks for taking time out of your hectic life to indulge us!
Lou65000 chapter 16 . 8/24/2016
Hey, I love this story ! I already read EPOV and it was amazing, but BPOV is beyond awesome. I hope you didn't stop writing !
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 16 . 8/13/2016
i LOVE this story. i'm sorry I don't review that often, but I mostly read fanfiction on my phone and for some reason, never seem to review. its a horrible habit unfortunately. i just wanted to reassure you that I am reading this story and loving it just as much or more than the EPOV. i sincerely hope you do not give in to the feeling that no one is reading because i'm definitely reading and loving it. i cannot wait for more!
Krista Marie chapter 16 . 8/9/2016
Great story! Hope it continues!
wypiera chapter 16 . 5/31/2016
Love hearing Bella's side of things! Look forward for the next update!
cheshire15 chapter 16 . 5/29/2016
I can't wait for the new chapter.
renee.twilightfan chapter 16 . 5/27/2016
Please update soon. Can't wait to read more! :D
SRVampire chapter 16 . 5/24/2016
Great chapter. Bella is working so hard to feel normal. It is sad when the evil in her past refuses to let her be normal. I look forward to your next update.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/7/2016
Please continue this story
londongirl618 chapter 16 . 4/19/2016
Loved this!
MissBreakingSanity chapter 16 . 3/18/2016
Just caught onto EPOV, read it as quickly as I could. Loved every moment of it. Just got caught up in BPOV and I love it even more. It's exceptional to read from her view, and your writing is amazing.

I can't express my gratitude for not over writing certain situations. No 10 chapters focusing on the same singular unresolved issue, you write it out realistically and not farfetched or over analyzed. It's refreshing to read.

I love how you've added more depth to certain parts in BPOV that you hadn't in EPOV and vice virsa. It's the same in plot but your BPOV interpretation is like being able to enjoy your favorite story a second time with new added surprise, almost like you're indeed reading it for the first time, I love it. It saddens when other writers do a second interpretation of a great story but don't bring in new aspects to reinvent their work.

Sorry for the book I've written you in return, I just love your writing and couldn't contain my gushing. Please please continue. :-)

~ MBS
bellibella chapter 16 . 3/16/2016
It is like Jack in Profiler, obsessed by Sam and killing for her for years
mommymac0508 chapter 16 . 3/15/2016
Hello I just read I 16 chapters and I really like it its different for ones I have read I am looking forward for more