Reviews for Innocence
Friendshipper chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
Toph FTW! But why there's no more chapters? This story is impressive, and your writing is very well. Please make more chapters, I BEG YOU!

Anyway, thank you very much; You made my day :D
Friendshipper chapter 4 . 11/3/2016
Short chapter, but interesting. I'm curious to see what will happen next!
Friendshipper chapter 3 . 11/3/2016
"Kuvira is here to stay, and will be treated as a member of this family. Deal?"
Bliss! That's what I was looking forward to read.
Friendshipper chapter 2 . 11/3/2016
And this is why I adore Su! Plus, Baatar's kiss on Kuvira's head was unexpected but very sweet! Now I know that she will be in safe hands :)
Friendshipper chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
Very well-writing!
Poo Kuvira, She deserves a better childhood. Hope she find the love between the beifongs.
Storm Warning chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
Bless this story. I want this whole thing tattooed on my body. Head to toe. Bless. So good.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/17/2015
Are you going to continue this
Anonymous chapter 5 . 1/14/2015
More please. Good writing. Good premise. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/1/2015
These r really cute, keep doing them plz!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Su ugh! Way to hurt Kuvira's feelings. Aww but of course Toph wouldn't be bothered by Kuvira. After all, Toph formed her own family with Team Avatar since her own parents weren't supportive of her. I'd imagine she and Kuvira would've gotten along well when Kuvira was younger!

Aww little Baatar Jr. wanting to include Kuvira in everything. Adorable!
Kimblee Whitehead chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Aaaa, this one was adorable. I love the interaction between Kuvira and Toph in this was. Toph was nice to her, but didn't break character. This was absolutely lovey!.

My only thing I would say is, at the beginning, you have a slight typo where it said "her parents hate hated...", just so you know. But other then that, grammar and language as perfect!

I can't wait for the next one!
Kimblee Whitehead chapter 4 . 12/29/2014
Aaaaa! This story is wonderful! I love everything about this!
It's great, but it also brings some small sadness considering how Kuvira and Su turn out. Still, I love it.
Keep it up!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2014
i cant wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Keep it going.. I like it
No Name Anime Fan chapter 4 . 12/28/2014