Reviews for To be Admired
squeakee chapter 10 . 1/16/2008
lol funny, i'm loving your shigure, he comes up with such funny comments lol. post more please!
selene chan chapter 10 . 8/17/2007
awesomeness! i love it! it's gr8. keep it up and update soon plz.
ojuzu chapter 10 . 6/11/2007
You left this story alone for three years and then came back? MIRACLES DO HAPPEN! There's hope for some of my favorite stories after all... *laughs* Shigure said he was Tohru's danna? His perversity knows no bounds... Thanks!

Lilz
soda's girl chapter 10 . 3/17/2007
good, good, update SOON! like within this year maybe...haha.
Shinju Tenshi chapter 10 . 3/17/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHHAH! SOBA! SOBA! HAHAH NOW THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I THINK THIS WAS A REALLY FUNNY CHAPTER! BUT WHERE DID YUKI AND KYO GO? GREAT CHAPTER!
Shinju Tenshi chapter 8 . 3/17/2007
HAHAHAHAHHAH! GOOD JOB HATSAHARU-SAN! THAT WAS GREAT! I AM REALLY GLAD MOMIJI-SAN CAME TO GET TOHRU-SAN! GREAT CHAPTER AS USUAL TOO!
Shinju Tenshi chapter 7 . 3/17/2007
WHAT! REALLY HOW COULD YOU! soory gomen gomen! but i cannot stand that that boy to be alone with Tohru-san! but i have to admit great chapter! but poor poor Kisa!
Shinju Tenshi chapter 5 . 3/16/2007
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CANNOT BELIEVE HATORI-SAN DID THAT! THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY. AND... HAHA.. WHEN KYO-SAN AND YUKI-SAN WENT ALL ANGRY LIKE THAT! HAHA GREAT CHAPTER!
Shinju Tenshi chapter 4 . 3/16/2007
POOR POOR YUKI ADN KYO TO KNOW ALL OF THAT INFO AT ONCE! HMM I WONDERWHEN rYU-SAN WILL DIE? GREAT CHAPTER AS ALWAYS!
Shinju Tenshi chapter 3 . 3/16/2007
HA IN YOUR FACE RYU-SAN!11 GOOD GOING MOMIJI-SAN! sorry XP great chaptertoo i really enjoyed this one cause i cannot believe momiji-san did that! hope Kyo and Yuki take it better than Ryu-san! tee hee
Shinju Tenshi chapter 2 . 3/16/2007
Drat! oh well this is your story but still i don't like that Ryu-san character! still this must meane war to Yuki and Kyo!_~
Shinju Tenshi chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
WELL WELL! isn't someone jealous! i hope you pair Tohru with either Yuki or Kyo because i mean they DID meet Tohru first! so please and Great chapter!
Sahrah Marmlade-Leonhart chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
Wow, this story is still alive! Has it really been four years...? Haha. I kind of gave up hope on this one, but you sure surprised me, Mayorie-chan! Good stuff; almost like you never left! I'll review for your next chapter... hopefully not in four more years; I'll be in college by then!

~Sahrah
hpnai chapter 10 . 3/16/2007
Tohru Ryu i really gd for d fin
PurpleHime chapter 10 . 3/15/2007
haha! shigure is a great actor! lol! whew... that was too close for comfort! please update! all the sohmas are protective of her! so sweet!