Reviews for My Chair and The New Years Promise
Slayerofthehoots chapter 2 . 1/10/2017
If only he came back to this. Also I won't be seeing you on the other side. But you know where to find me. See You Starside. ((Anybody? Anyone? Nobody gets that?! Cmon guys!)
kyugan chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Staking the claim eh?
the things that define you chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Nice one shot. It would be cool of you continued it but you don't have to. Just saying. Not saying you souldn't, just that you don't have to.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2015
Hurry up the chapter is taking forever
Shimmer Stream chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Here's a racist joke for you: If you think 25 is a little young for having a child, then you must not have been in the US. Dont kill me.
NHarem Foreva chapter 2 . 2/25/2015
well...it isn't soon...
Nemrut chapter 2 . 1/17/2015
Quite charming so far, and while I think it is taken a bit too far with regards to Yang's teasing, I really don't think she would sit on someone's lap like that, I do find that you nailed how she speaks with smaller children.

Thank you for sharing this.
jameron4eva chapter 2 . 1/16/2015
Update?
HyLarryous chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
I feel like it would have added a touch of extra comedy if, while Yangs hand was covering Jaune's mouth, he decided to lick her hand just to gross her out and try to get her to let him go. Then if Yang got mad at him he could pass it off as something he did to his sisters when they did it. This is still an awesome fix and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Starrya47 chapter 2 . 1/1/2015
when is there moreee
CEGold chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
YISSSSS! More YangxJaune! Idk why but this quickly becoming my OTP.

I'm liking the story! Keep up the good work :)
Lucky Lilliana chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
Sure thing. Can't wait to see what mischief Jaune and Yang get up to. Hehehe. Lol.
wildstraydog chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I can't wait!
ODST110 chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
i was really confused, i was like 'what did i say again?'

i looked back and suffice to say, i figured it out pretty quick. leave so many damn comments on so many stories, cant really separate them brain.

by the way, why is jessie so terribly mean? the story is really good mate, dont know if i have ever read jaunexyang,but this was super good, and hilarious
LadWatcher chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
You're doing more? Yay!

Just a piece of advice. Jaune has been surrounded by women all his life. He probably spend his childhood sharing a bath with 7 sisters and even now he shares a room with two girls. I don't think making Jaune blush so hard because of some silly teasing looks natural to the guy.