Reviews for Family Happiness
Natasha Ann Shields chapter 1 . 7/21
Hi Is a beautiful story, Dana is one of my favorite characters and I can't find something like this before. I love it. Luck,
Bronwynn chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
I have found little fanfiction revolving around Dana. I loved your story. Very well-written.
D.STERLING chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
Tu historia es realmente hermosa! Podrías agrgarle un capitulo más para ver el encuenro de Dana con sus padres... ('_')
everwhite chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Interesting start and well written.
akjunki chapter 7 . 8/26/2005
great story.. and true to jack mckinney's time line.
MusicaGrant chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
This whole story is beautiful! I do hope you write more. I would love to see Dana meet her sister and parents of you version. I would also love to see Dana get married and have children of her own. Can you imagine what her children would be like? What Dana would be like as a mother?
gppr chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
This story was a great and rare find. I enjoyed reading it very much. :) Thank you.
lisav chapter 1 . 10/2/2004
Wonderful story! Loved it.
pp5445 chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
It's a good story, but I saw Robotech on the air when I was five and as a child was obsessed with the Dana/Zor romance. I don't understand why no one ever writes anything about them that I've seen. But what I really need to know is this: I am thinking of reading the robotech books and I need to know if Dana ends up with Angelo Dante? If she does...I just can't read it. It's been Zor in my mind for too long.
rick chapter 7 . 3/15/2003

Nuff said )

Really great but my only question about it is do you think that maybe you could come back with a sequal cuz i wanna find out how Dana, Max, Miriya, and Aurora(dana's sister) come out

and what happens after the reunion and all that.
Nova S chapter 7 . 2/3/2003
Awwwwwwwwww that was soooo unbelievably sweet! Such great sentiment, with that touch of humor that can only come from Dana with re: Angelo and her parents! *grins*

I hope there will be some form of sequel. In my opinion, there are not enough fics on Dana's life.
Nova S chapter 6 . 2/3/2003
*Grins* How could anyone really expect anything less from Angie? It's also very nice that Dana will spend one last visit with Vanessa.
Knightewolfe chapter 3 . 1/23/2003
So far, I like this story but I have one minor point of contention. Dana and her crew had already folded for Tirol with Colonel Wolff's, ship when the Invid launched their attack on earth.

Keep up the good work

Akino Ame chapter 7 . 1/22/2003
That's a good story. Think you could do a story about what happens to Dana, her family, and Angelo after that?

Great job!
Nova Victoria Jade Satori chapter 6 . 1/22/2003
I love this fic. My favorite robotech couple is Nova and Dennis. Nova of course is my favorite character. I have story I've working on for them but I think it is out character for her. I hate critiqued cause most reveiwers are not consturctive but instead harsh. You should check out .org. It's a great site much like without new sensorships put up for protection.