Reviews for Bard of Morning's Hope
SarahLuzie chapter 22 . 1/22/2017
A really good story:)
grimmjowislife chapter 14 . 12/24/2016
freaking knew it. immediately I saw hero worship I knew it was Colin.
AnyankaEllie chapter 22 . 11/29/2016
That was such a wonderful story, thank you very much )) I really enjoyed reading every chapter of it. Your stories are always with such a great and unique plot, that I'm amazed.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 22 . 11/21/2016
This story was so interesting! What a rush to read., I was actually really surprise with what happened with the Bloody Baron, so interesting!
Guest chapter 22 . 4/20/2016
Love the ending. It is so beautiful.
O.o chapter 15 . 4/20/2016
I thought Colin was alive lol... this is... interesting, and amazing the way you have woven everything together
iridescxnce chapter 14 . 4/11/2016
My eyes literally widened at that last sentence. Bloody hell .-.
iridescxnce chapter 14 . 4/11/2016
Oh my God ._.
iridescxnce chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
It's Dennis isn't it ._. Gahhh the suspense (hahahahaha) I'm loving the story alreadyy
SlytherinIceFaery chapter 4 . 12/3/2015
First, I laughed so hard I was crying when Harry threatened to sit on Ron. I think my grandfather thought I was going insane. Second, thank you. I can always tell when people have or have not read the books by the simple comments about things that only happened in the books or mention something that was changed slightly from the books to the movies. I always appreciate it when people have read the books. Ironically my favorite Weasley prank was the swamp so I loved Draco mentioning that.
AWiltedRoseSighs chapter 22 . 11/4/2015
Loved this.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 22 . 11/3/2015
This was great. I'm upset over everything Colin had to go through after death. Well at least part of him his free.
PowerOfSerenity chapter 1 . 9/29/2015
This fanfic was delightful, and utterly intriguing from the very beginning. I thought this Draco was one of your more realistic ones, as was Harry. I look forward to more fics like this one, both in tone and content.
malini85 chapter 22 . 9/20/2015
Beautiful!
malini85 chapter 19 . 9/19/2015
Thank you so much for keeping all three of them safe.. That was insanely scary stuff..