Reviews for The Diary We Carry
Sophialenaduchannesriddle chapter 14 . 6/11
Wonderful story! I love seeing Blaise in your writing and you always write all the characters so fantasticaly
Broeken Glasz chapter 4 . 5/27
I would just like to express how much I like the reiteration of the last paragraph of the previous chapter at the top. This is only a problem when there are long breaks between updates (and I'm reading this 6 years after completion so not a problem here) but it's annoying to have to re-read the last chapter to remember where the story's at before reading the new one.
I love it!
Pen Pearls chapter 1 . 2/25
Just the CUTEST bit of fluff to lighten the day
Guest chapter 14 . 11/16/2020
Awesome story!
Athena5555 chapter 7 . 10/31/2020
THIS STORY IS SO INTRIGUING!
diamondnightskies chapter 13 . 9/6/2020
"Set a bowl of vomit out..." LOL I like the quirky, paranoid curse breaker.
diamondnightskies chapter 12 . 9/6/2020
It was rather stupid of Draco to leave her alone for even a minute under the circumstances, but it's good to see Hermione's bad-ass come out.
diamondnightskies chapter 10 . 9/6/2020
Unicorns? Draco, if you've been doing it right no unicorns would even go near her. LOL I actually think Hermione Granger Zabini-Malfoy wouldn't be bad...but using Granger to replace her middle name, so that it's still there but never really said.
diamondnightskies chapter 9 . 9/6/2020
That moment in the shower..."Was I not even trying? LOL I love those little details.
diamondnightskies chapter 7 . 9/6/2020
I love that hint that something is different and strange about how the house is effecting her.
diamondnightskies chapter 6 . 9/6/2020
Ah, I had forgotten the Blaise stuff! I really enjoy the fact that in this particular story that Hermione knows she loves them and is protective of them even if she can't remember many things. I think it softens the angst.
diamondnightskies chapter 5 . 9/6/2020
Ugh, that encounter with Narcissa was gold.
diamondnightskies chapter 4 . 9/6/2020
Ah, glad for the explanation of how it all started. I couldn't remember if it was in there or not. I kinda love to hate the awful bitch Narcissa is in this story.
diamondnightskies chapter 3 . 9/6/2020
"We were teasing you about your name..." - So funny how I could not remember details of how this unfolded but that phrase brought a giant chunk of it back!
Reading the story about their first date and him realizing he still held some prejudicial thoughts about how she should be grateful for his attentions is making me wonder what would have led to him asking her out in the first place if he subconsciously felt that way.