Reviews for The One Left Behind
RetroHeart chapter 4 . 11/20/2021
This is one of the best fairytail fanfics I have ever read
LeftHanging chapter 4 . 6/17/2020
Pls pls pls updatee. I rlly love this book. I hope u can continue to update.
Skyla579 chapter 4 . 5/10/2019
I’d love to read further.
Luna Heartneel chapter 4 . 3/12/2019
Ahhhhh! You cant leave like that!
fairylover4679635 chapter 4 . 11/4/2018
I'm really loving the story so far! I've been reading some Lucy going back into the future type of stories and I think this is one of the top good ones I've read so far. I really hope you continue writing this story, it has a lot of potential, plus it's soooo interesting!
RoseAmeliaSarahNoblePond chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
Please update, waiting for a new chapter is torture! And your story is really good so don’t abandon it or anythingI don’t mean it like I know your going to abandon, more like there are a lot of really good abandon story and it’s frustrating when I don’t know the end
Gothic Rain chapter 4 . 8/18/2017
Nooooooooooooooo... how could you end a chapter like this? I loved it but its the last once I'll see for while :'(

I so, completely and entirely, know how my readers feel now haha. I (again) love your story and would literally read days on this story if there were more chapters to read but nevertheless I can definitely say I recommend this story and will reread it again another day.

I hope to see more interaction between Lucy and her celestial spirits, friends like with Erza, and really anybody else because reading conversations between these characters makes me rethink how to write my own conversations to make it feel more like the reader is there than just seeing the people talking, you know?

I'll be keeping an eye out for an update. Which, if you're anything like the way I write my stories, will be someday. No promises as to when but it will be someday and when that day arrives you will have a storm of readers in your wake!

- GR
Gothic Rain chapter 3 . 8/18/2017
OMG, I didn't mean to look but I did and I'm on the second to last chapter! Noooooo! Is this how my readers always feel XD

Anyways, love love love (x10) this story and would love (x100) to see more after the last chapter!
Gothic Rain chapter 2 . 8/18/2017
So, I'm in love with your story and happy to see this length. I keep resisting on checking how many chapters this story has and absolutely adore the way you've written this out that I may just find myself actually shipping Lucy and Natsu which is a rarity, mind you.
I'm relieved to see that you remembered the taboo (or something like one) between Lucy and her celestial spirits. Also glad to see you hadn't completely let canon take over the story because that would've caused me to lose my mind and go on a rampage.
Anyways, great work and can't (literally cannot) wait to read more! ;)
Gothic Rain chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
Best time-travel I've found with Lucy as the protagonist yet, and even though I doubt it will be so, I rather wish this Lucy would reappear in the past - body and mind, rather than just mind. Still, guess I'll wait and find out.
I doubt I'll be disappointed in a story that has such a good beginning/hook.
the real narnia chapter 4 . 4/18/2017
Wife. This story is absolutely amazing and I can't wait for everything to happen again. I'm looking forward to Lucy getting her old keys and for the team Natsu to get together. I hope the next chapter is up soon! Happy writing. :)
LastOrder chapter 4 . 3/28/2017
This is sooooo AWESOME!
SpeedyMomentum chapter 4 . 3/27/2017
I followed this when it was the first chapter but I haven't read since then and this turned out fantastic! This is amazing!
Archery2002 chapter 1 . 3/26/2017
thank you so much for the update! I really liked this chapter!
astral trinity chapter 3 . 8/13/2016
HMM pretty cool fanfic. Can you have lucy learn more chanting or caster magic. she already knows more why not learn. lucy is someone who is loved by the star spirits maybe she can learn alt more things from the stars. Thanks for updating