Reviews for Digi Destiny Will Always Be There
DEATH2SoratoTakarifans chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
Ewww. 1st you called Tai, Takaishi, when his last name is Kamiya. He's not a relation to that stupid idiot baby TK!

2nd, you put that stupid slag Sora as a super soccer player, when it should've been Tai. Sora's not a good soccer player. Tai's loads better than her, and in the anime, stupid slutty Sora, quit soccer! Those were some sick mistakes mate. Please get them right. I hope this isn't going to be a sick Sorato or disgusting Takari! I just can't stand those sick pairings!

Hope I find out soon enough to stop reading!
Sacred Sakura chapter 8 . 11/20/2007
Wow...good story. Beautiful ending. I'll probably read your other works when I have time.

A few things, though. "proficiy" should be "prophecy." Also, the fanfic overall seemed rather rushed. It would have been nice to have partitions between sections to better distinguish the individual scenes. Yeah, you wrote this fic like 6 or 7 years ago. But it's good to have input regardless.

Keep up the great work! :D Ganbare!
Celestra chapter 8 . 7/24/2002
Wow, that was an AMAZING story. It was so intriguing that I nearly forgot about 02. The epilogue was sad, though, I didn't want TK to die. Again, I congragulate you for your amazing story!

~Ja! *Celestra*
Lysia chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
If anyone knows how to delete a account, please let me know! Email me at .
Stranger chapter 3 . 10/7/2001
The way you described Mimi gave me nightmares. But it's really good so far
K-1 chapter 1 . 2/1/2001
Eep. I finally found this story again! It's been almost a year! I need to lose what life I have! .
kohikeku chapter 8 . 1/31/2001
I read this when this was first posted, but I never got a chance to review it. I'd just like to say: THIS IS THE BEST FIC _EVER_! Always have, always will. This had everything: romance, drama, adventure, humor... this is just the best fic... ever.
lyra7 chapter 1 . 1/20/2001
WOW! There is just not enough I can say about this fic...I absolutely love it! One of my favorites of all time! Incredible, amazing, fantastic job here! It all just seemed so true, and realistic...
lyra7 chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
COOLNESS! I have been looking for this fic for absolutely forever and now someone's told me and I absolutely loved this whole series! Seriously, I read it months ago and I still remember it...awesome job! Awesome fic!
waterangel chapter 1 . 12/16/2000
umm...tk digivovled?
waterangel chapter 1 . 11/24/2000
good
waterangel chapter 1 . 11/16/2000
that is soooo sad that da digimon die!
waterangel chapter 1 . 11/16/2000
that is soooo cool! why can't kari be w/ t.k.
that's a good beginning!
Churlie chapter 1 . 7/12/2000
Not to be rude but everyone is MAJORLY TO THE MAX out of character. I don't care how much time goes by. Your personality can't do a full one eighty. Well.. it can. But the DW wasn't THAT bad.