Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
victoria chapter 2 . 7/26
love this so much you are awesome i love your fics please update this id love to read more.
Tales of Tzantza chapter 1 . 7/11
We are still waiting. I don't want to give up, because this story has an outstanding potential.
TheGirlWithCurls chapter 2 . 6/17
whyy?! why is that it?! Author-sama. please come back!
JessebelleSilver chapter 2 . 4/30
Lol, and that was how Harry found a job! Love it. I can't wait to read what happens next!
thomaspheasant chapter 2 . 4/5
please update immediately
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 2 . 4/1
Wow. Fantastic. I love it. Made me smile the whole way. Glad I read this.
Sylphrena33 chapter 2 . 3/13
I really like this. I think it's a great idea, and I like that it's different from the typical HP x LotR crossovers. I'm really interested to see where it goes. You should finish it! I think it's got a lot of potential, and I'd love to read the rest. :)
Afsha chapter 2 . 2/26
Hey I found this story after so long...I loved this story and you still haven't updated. Please do.
Dumby95 chapter 2 . 2/1
You can't let that !
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 2 . 1/2
The most realistic and enjoyable LoTR crossover I have read so far. Well done. This story definitely deserves to be updated.
George1892 chapter 2 . 12/31/2017
Great story so far. Hope Harry manages to fix/make a wand as he'll be a bit limited without.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2017
The most realistic stranded-in-middle-earth crossover fic ever. The rendering of the language barrier, one of the greatest difficulties, is outstanding. Since Harry is not a genius or linguist, it should take him years to master the language. This time factor is glossed over in many crossovers. This fic embraces it fully from the get-go. Rare. Bold. Kudos! Deserves to be expanded.
ShaiGar chapter 2 . 11/5/2017
Where abouts in imgur dot com slash E5zfqtt is Duirro?