Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
Ser Vince chapter 2 . 10/18
Love it. Hope you will update this one day.
Lily chapter 2 . 9/23
Oooh, this was so good! Thanks for writing this much! I love it when I find Harry in-character and not powered up :D
It’s not likely you’ll ever come back to add to this story, which is a shame because it is truely one of the only fantastic HP/LOTR crossovers in existence. Thanks for writing such an amazing plot bunny.
victoria chapter 2 . 7/26
love this so much you are awesome i love your fics please update this id love to read more.
Tales of Tzantza chapter 1 . 7/11
We are still waiting. I don't want to give up, because this story has an outstanding potential.
TheGirlWithCurls chapter 2 . 6/17
whyy?! why is that it?! Author-sama. please come back!
JessebelleSilver chapter 2 . 4/30
Lol, and that was how Harry found a job! Love it. I can't wait to read what happens next!
thomaspheasant chapter 2 . 4/5
please update immediately
mysticalphoenix-avalon chapter 2 . 4/1
Wow. Fantastic. I love it. Made me smile the whole way. Glad I read this.
Sylphrena33 chapter 2 . 3/13
I really like this. I think it's a great idea, and I like that it's different from the typical HP x LotR crossovers. I'm really interested to see where it goes. You should finish it! I think it's got a lot of potential, and I'd love to read the rest. :)
Afsha chapter 2 . 2/26
Hey I found this story after so long...I loved this story and you still haven't updated. Please do.
Dumby95 chapter 2 . 2/1
You can't let that !
StonerMcWeedPot chapter 2 . 1/2
The most realistic and enjoyable LoTR crossover I have read so far. Well done. This story definitely deserves to be updated.