Reviews for The Next Great Adventure
Fandoms-of-Legolas chapter 2 . 10/8
Please continue, this is wonderful and I'm dying for more !
Why? Why would you do this and then abandon it? Finally the non-cliche, well written crossover I was looking for, only to have my heart broken at the end of chapter two. It was really lovely and well written, and had so much potential.
777MAR777 chapter 2 . 8/22
Great world and Harry. Both competent and canon-like. I really do hope you continue the story.
sharingankakashi007 chapter 2 . 7/30
I like his attitude
And keep raking in the gold !
Your an Istar Harry
Enjoyed this
Snape would be proud
Zandalea chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
gginsc chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
Please come back and finish this story!
lipasnape chapter 2 . 10/21/2016
Any other developments? I sure hope there will be.
fictionalfinesse chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
You wrote this nearly three years ago, but I want you too write more. Please!
Taure chapter 2 . 9/2/2016
I swaer to christ you post these half finished ideas just to give the biggest cliffhangers in the fucking world.

STOP BEING A TEASE
LaDameDuWarren chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
More ? I love it !
Riddle7777 chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
This is just perfect really. The kind of LoTR crossover I was looking for. Everything is just so genuinely plausible. I'd love to see more of this.
Epsilon Scorpii chapter 2 . 7/26/2016
I am completely in love with the reality of this fic, characterizations and perfect characterizations. There's not been much development so far, with the plot being able to be summarized into a single sentence I think, but I thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Very in-depth research and detailed construction. I look forwards to more.
Virodeil chapter 2 . 5/20/2016
Quite interesting, and quite nice. I'm glad you picked such a minor place. It's always great to see something new, something that's not fleshed out from canon. Please continue? I'd greatly wish to see much, much more of this. The last sentence of the second chapter sounded like final, but I do hope not. It's interesting, to see Harry as a potioner. I'm interested to see what's going on with the girl and the man in the tower, too. Odd, though, that the travellers drank and played games while their friend was sick... But I guess they're resigned to the situation. All the more reason for me to read more! :) - Rey
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
More please!
friedriceforlife chapter 2 . 5/1/2016
This is an interesting and fresh idea that I hope to see more of soon!