Reviews for Accidents
Vi-Violence chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
I hope Danny tells him that he GIW knows about him.
BLINIX chapter 4 . 9/4/2016
Well, dark plot twist, and the GIW GOOD! And even worst thay they did that for money (okay, I'm almost an adult an can understand they money part).
KodiakWolfe13 chapter 4 . 9/1/2016
This has to be the most intriguing reveal story I've ever read. You know what? No. It IS the most intriguing reveal story ever because no one else would've thought it was an accident! I've never considered it, that author over there never considered it, Butch Hartman never considered it, only YOU, wonderful writer, would've conceived. Bravo. Bra-frikkin-o! This is genius! Standing O for you! *applauds*

Awesome work and awesome writing! :D

-KW13
DevilPrincessOfDarkWorld chapter 4 . 7/27/2016
An interesting twist this is.
The Mishmosh Bird chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
Interesting idea ... but how would this explain Memory Blank? Or the time Danny zapped away his powers in the portal and then regained it by being blasted by a ton of ghosts? Or maybe I'm just over thinking this. It was still fun to read.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 1 . 2/12/2016
This reminds me of another fanfic I read with the same premise. Have you ever read... oh jeez *goes to sort through favorites list*
'Little Fires' by Represent
SoulMore chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
FAN!~
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
Yes, and then Danny becomes bitter and asks Vlad to get rid of his ghost half, resulting in Dan and the end of the world because Danny did sort of lose his parents that day. Or maybe I'm reading too much into this. Who knows. Who cares.
MillionDollarNinja chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
This is such an amazing twist to a rely good story. What else would come into play though? I will be eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
draco122 chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
that was freaking awesome. I have never seen that angle before nice job
Draco122
Auua Ytjoml chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
I wouldn't exactly call this a /fun/ read... but definitely a /good/ one, if a bit on the short side.
Laken chapter 4 . 2/8/2015
The "I know." Is perfect. What a great way to to end. I'm glad you shared this with us. c:
History101 chapter 4 . 1/17/2015
Wow, I absolutely loved this! It was amazing. This was one angle I never even considered but Ihave to admit, I really liked it. You should do a sequel to this. It'd be great :)
Noip13 chapter 4 . 1/12/2015
Constructive criticism: The writing could be better. But honestly, this piece is so original it just blows me away. I have NEVER seen something like this- and on fanfic, that's something. Great job.
PFTones3482 chapter 4 . 1/11/2015
This is so different from everything I've ever read and you have phenomenal writing skills. I love this!