Reviews for Yet the Darkness Will Deceive
Nikki Pond chapter 29 . 11/21/2015
Yeah...Wow. I love it, what one big dark adventure. I like the plot and how you plan it with your beta-reader. I was surprised of the Frost Iron, ! Great adventure
Nikki Pond chapter 22 . 11/21/2015
...Frost Iron? *squeaks*
Nikki Pond chapter 18 . 11/21/2015
Color in his eyes?

I am wondering why Loki is fixated at Tony. And why seemingly Thanos is interested in Tony?Are they connected?
Nikki Pond chapter 16 . 11/21/2015
Loki rather dies right now than be killed by Thanos, huh?
Nikki Pond chapter 15 . 11/21/2015
Let me guess. The most important thing to Thor that Thanos will destroy since we haven't seen Thanos destroyed anything significant to Thor...is Loki. I mean, we all know Thor loves Loki no doubt and there are lots of conflicts. While it is odd that Thanos didn't went after Jane, but Loki did mention that Thanos will come for him first.
Toki Asamia chapter 29 . 8/4/2015
You know, that scene in the beginning was like watching a movie (and had the flair of the ending of The Fifth Element - which I really love). Big screen. To be hoonest I'm surprised that Tony actually made it. I kinda expected him need ressurection. That fight between Thanos and Loki was cool. The ending so surprising as it was quick. I like it! And finally! I was beginning to doubt there would ever be a happy end. Loki always seemed so aloft. Anyways! I'm glad they all made it, even if not in one piece. I can totally live with that.
Conclusion: nice story and I'm glad I stumbled upon it! Keep up the writing! Thanks for posting this piece. :-)
The Shadow Keeper chapter 29 . 7/28/2015
Great story! I loved it ;)
tea-rex chapter 29 . 7/28/2015
Oh my god, how I have enjoyed this. And thank you, for writing this amazing fic, thank you so much.
Toki Asamia chapter 28 . 7/22/2015
Holy shit! (I refrain from adding all the other swear words on my mind...) This was amazing! And I knew it! There was so much subtile foreshadowing going on that there was no choice left but for Tony to once again sacrifice everything. The sad thing is, I didn't see any other solution at that point either... Thanks for Loki saving Thor, no matter in what state. I wonder whether Loki left by choice though and if yes, if he will return to save Tony. If yes at what price? I mean, Tony for once will die of cardiac arrest and then adding to that he is literally touching the Tesseract going nuke. Arg! Have I mentioned that this is an awful cliffhanger? I'll shut up now.
tea-rex chapter 28 . 7/22/2015
HOLY SHIT THIS WAS INTENSE
XenoKosMos chapter 28 . 7/21/2015
D:, that cliffhanger Q.Q. I want to know what happens! Great chapter, can't wait for the next!
Toki Asamia chapter 27 . 7/15/2015
What an interlude if I may call it that. The calm before the storm and it's somewhere between really nice to know they had a few hours and horrible because it's waiting for the end to come. I like Nico for giving them hope when they all needed someone to believe in them. And that ending? Though I have to wait a week for the next chapter, that was awesome. Well written!
tea-rex chapter 27 . 7/15/2015
Woah, this was a very good chapter! (Well, all your chapters are good, but damn. That ending left me hanging! Also, is that a reference to the song Ready, Aim, Fire which I think is from Iron Man 3?)
Toki Asamia chapter 26 . 7/13/2015
I can't believe that the box sould be damaged! Seriously, it's adamantium! No way! This is so screwed up! Arg! But to no avail, it sucks...
So, Loki is gone, Tony trying to build a weapon which he swore to not do again, the rest on edge, all waiting for the inevitable. Can someone please make this work? Without any dead Avengers? This has such a bitter aftertaste to it, not to mention the sense of foreboding... I'm glad there is only one or two days to go until the next chapter. This is torture!
Toki Asamia chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
One of my absolute favorite chapters so far! This was beautiful, dark, tense and awful on so many levels. Not to mention that horrible cliffhanger! I really wanna know how those dreams worked. And I'm with Tony on this one. If he get's hurt like that over and again he will break. I think he would have preferred to die in that very moment and with his reactor flickering it might ven be a close call - due to his own weapon! And Loki? So he does care, even though he despises it. I want to trust him, want to believe he simply wants to take the box and bring the exploding Tesseract right to Thanos, but at the moment? I'm not so sure.
But! I'm finally on track! Now every chapter will be new! I can't believe I could restrain myself from reading the next chapter the entire ladt week! ;-)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »