Reviews for Awakened
michelle Sheedy chapter 2 . 3/6/2006
PLEASE update? i like where this is going and im interested in seeing more!
Susan chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
I hope Christine isn't crazy now. I wonder what happens now she is awake.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 2 . 11/2/2004
Two years )_) Oh dear... Well, it's already been five months, so we're about a quarter of the way there, right? _;; Update! This fic is, again, very cool. In case you haven't figured it out, the Queen is one of my favorite characters, and it seems to be a bit hard to find fics involving her. So write more! You can't just leave us hanging like this! *tear* Pretty please? *g* If you want an ideas you can e-mail me and I'll try to help... Not very good at giving other people ideas, but I'll do my bestest... Write more! _
tracykingdom chapter 2 . 10/27/2004
Its a wounderful story. I hope you do finish it soon. I would love to hear how Christine reacts to everthing. Waiting very impatiently
Backroads chapter 2 . 6/15/2004
*actually bothers to look at publish date* Dang, child! You really did delay! Just tried to ignore it, eh?

Anywho... I'm confused! But it's a good confused! When Christine hopped back up again at the end of the last chapter, I was thinking you might be doing something... that wasn't this! And I like it! You're showing her regret, poor girl! I can't imagine what it would be like to look about and realize you tried to drown your daughter... *shudders* She seems so innocent right here, and it works well. So... Christine and Tony have another chance at their relationship? *hopes*
Backroads chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
*squeal* You like 10th Kingdom, too? You're incredible.

This first chapter is amazing-I love it when people show the more serious side of Tony rather than just the buffoon. And his and Christine's relationship just fascinates me, and I loved how you described her place in society and how she seemed even dark then to him. Okay, onto next chapter.
Dr. Huff-Puff chapter 2 . 6/6/2004
Wow! two years to update? I guess you have tons of ideas in your head now waiting to be written:) Anyway, I really like the idea of Christine being alive again, and being her old self. Let's just hope that she wouldn't try to kill Virginia again:)
Susanne chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
Want more! want more! Write another chapter!*gets down on knees* please?
Queen-of-Hearts12 chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
In the words of the great Dianne Wiest, "Most Excellent"...wrong movie but perfect words to describe this story...very very good. Please write more! Please! PLEASE!
Kryssi chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Oh please, I BEG you to finish this! The queen was my favorite character and knowing that someone else has an interest in the Tony/Christine relationship made me so happy! You're a good writer and even though you wrote this a long time ago, it would be awesome if you'd put up those "later chapters" you spoke of sometime... D
aura218 chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Interesting take. Good phrasing and pathos, and I like the gender-switch of the traditional "wake him with her tears" theme. I'm not sure if I can buy that Tony stilled loved Christine. Looking forward to where you take this.
Natters chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
eeeeeeeeeeekkkk
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Awwwwwww!
Magic-Amethyst80 chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Interesting story.

You do a good job exploring the relationship between Tony and Christine. I'm curious to see what happens now that she is "alive" again. Will she kill Tony? Will convince him to "join her?

Please continue!