Reviews for Jungle Dominance
james chapter 2 . 2/27
Awesome! Please make a sequel.
Reploid7 chapter 1 . 4/19/2018
Just now realizing this was made in 2014, so you've likely made great strides in developing your writing. I apologize if my review is old news.
Reploid7 chapter 2 . 4/19/2018
It's very well-made, though I must say, the second part could have easily been split into two separate parts to balance it out. The first chapter was a good, sizeable length, but you could've had the second encounter end on a cliffhanger at the arrival of Khan and then finish this fic with a third part. Kaa's struggle with Khan and finishing off Mowgli could've been an entire chapter on its own.
Once more.
It's a good fic, very solid. Good grammar and descriptives and aside from some occasional typos here and there, it read out quite professionally.
Just remember to balance the length of your chapters, okay?
JadeBunny chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Didn't Kaa bust Mowgli out of a prison the monkies put him in in the original Ruyard Kipling Jungle Book?
A Foreign Forerunner chapter 2 . 4/22/2016
Shere khan doesn't have time for that sort of nonsense. He would have killed the snake in less than a minute.
Vinyl Scratch3 chapter 2 . 2/6/2016
And the Sher Khan violently killed her in her sleep for ever attempting to cross such a dangerous monster of a being and not killing him when she had the chance. The end.
mrthischarmingman2 chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
I was fully expecting some full on sex at some point in this story. A bit disappointing that there wasn't any, but still a good story.