Reviews for The Reconstruction of Keitaro Urashima
Chris Oddland chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
I thought the part where Mutsumi and Keitaro got into a fight in the beginning of this chapter was pretty believable, seeing that Mutsumi is good-natured and hasn't met the others in this AU fic, and that Keitaro is frustrated and showing signs of some instability, and that he grew angry because he interpreted it that Mutsumi is oblivious to his problems and mental scars.

Loved the cameo appearances BTW.

I always get the feeling that this version of Keitaro reminds me of Howard Chaykin's anti-hero character Harry Kraft.

Too bad this fic got discontinued, because I would've liked to read more.
Chris Oddland chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
I always seem to enjoy it when people manage to write interesting fics where manga/anime characters have some serious breakdown that takes time to heal from.

It seems here that Shinobu in this fic has been partly heavily indoctrinated by Naru and Motoko, and is depicted to realize that she has taken on the worst traits of Naru and Motoko without realizing it till now.

I enjoyed the sequence where Motoko tried to vent out her frustration by going overboard..
Chris Oddland chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Being fond of darkfics from time to time, I enjoyed the AU take on Keitaro's drean about the promised girl and the promise.

The only nitpick here is that I don't think Shinobu was that indoctrinated by Naru and Motoko that she would act like this in the first chapter, except if you wanted to depict a Shinobu who succumbed more to indoctrination.
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
How did Naru corrupt Shinobu anyways? I knew that Naru was a bad influence! I just knew it!
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
Yes! Finally it's payback time! Get them Keitaro! Evict their bitchy asses!
Meech Macko chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
Dude The Story is ok so PLEASE CONTINUE AND DONT LEAVE THIS UPDATE IT
Raenvoll chapter 3 . 5/30/2006
I love this story, Keitaro has become a bitter realist, and Naru is nothing more than gutter trash. Ha Ha Ha, now all you need to do is make him get with Mutsumi and become rich vengeance complete.
Wonderbee31 chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
Wow, this was agreat story here, and do wonder if you'd continue it some day on your own, it'd be interesting to see if Keitaro would ever go to Tou U, or if he'd just continue on his own path.
Out of the Shadows chapter 3 . 9/15/2005
Buwahahahahahaha! I loved the idea. Count this as another vote to pick op where you left off. This is one of the most original fics I have read in a while. Could you at least tell us why you gave up? Are you weak? Huh, Are ya!
VoidHawk of The Phoenix Souls chapter 3 . 6/9/2005

I think I passed through this story once in the past...Or maybe not...Thing is, now this is really state of the art...

Sure...Keitaro is a special character to me...I like him a lot, and never thought that being stuck on the nightmare he created was fair...And Naru NEVER cared a bit about him...cmmon, you do not abuse someone you love...Motoko herself really just hides what she feels, and she never abused him as freely as Narusegawa, the Blondie B. And the spirit here seems something like a catharsis for Kei, after so much abuse and mistreat... And here we see Naru completely lost, giving in to her dark side...Of course I do wish to see Keitaro well, and as a personnal point of view, I cherish the idea of Motoko pairing with him...but this is my opinion...

I just hope that as the story goes on, you do not made Naru just ask for forgivenness and receive it freely...She deserves some punishment, and Keitaro deserves someone who really love him, and notone who considers him just a toy, taken for granted (what the BB always did and no one never said a thing about...) Here all girls have their share on the situation, but Naru was the driving force, even scaring Motoko against revealing her feelings and going for Kei...

Now, I would like to see Kanako here (I love her...) and also Tsuruko would be interesting...Maybe a not married one, and a bit younger...A mature woman for a more grown up Keitaro.

I think that eventually he will recover, and regain some of his friends, but Naru...Well, I really dislike her...and do not take her actions lightly...If you are going to try the kind of approach you seems to have up to now, lets put some responsabilities here...

All said, I am just loving this much, and eager to more...

And if you ever accept a new beta reader, I do offer my humble services, although I confess to be a little biased on some subjects...

Best Regards!

A true fan!
nataku chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
I loved this! It may be a slightly phsycotic fic, but it is a beacon of hope for anti-naru fans everywhere! you did a good job turning naru into someone we love to hate!
Tulkas chapter 3 . 5/24/2004
I know this has most likely been abandoned, but I hope you reconsider and try finishing this one day. It's an original idea, and the way it isn't all happy and easily fixed helps make it a bit more real. Please don't give up on this.
Kiyana Va Sala chapter 3 . 5/10/2004
Sigh... looks like this one was abandoned. And it was going so well, especially with the Evangelion bits :P
Rage Buddha chapter 3 . 12/21/2003
ARG!... UPDATE THIS PLEASE!... Im soo interested in finding our what happens... this and the other one.. i think its called "the light from ashes" they are both good and i wanna read more!
Mantis Man chapter 3 . 11/15/2003
Considering how long it's been since this story has been updated, I'm guessing that it has been abandoned. For what it's worth, consider this one vote that you pick it up again. It's good stuff
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »