Reviews for Orion Pax gets a new body!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Lol
Starsurge chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Ah-HA! I FINALLY found this one again! I've been searching for the story for AAAAAAAges!
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breaths* HAHAHAHAHAHA! OH MAN WAS THAT FUNNY! WRITE MORE LIKE THIS! XD
Wolf Rayet chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
O-kay...

Formatting could use a bit of work, but for the story-that would sound about right. Funny as hell. I would have thought Magnus looking for interesting brownies.
Misfitschibis chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! funny more more!
Hotshot94 chapter 1 . 3/19/2003
hahah thats funny! you should write a story of Optimus first day of beging the leader! now that would be a riot! hah
atron chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
*ROTF* I always knew Magnus was a boozer! :D Silly old daft bot! Alpha reminded me slightly of an angry girlfriend type figure with all the slapping and such. (Having not seen this episode, I can't really say much more about that).

Poor Orion. needs fake I.D. Poor OP. needs the life of a mime. :D
Foxey chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
That was too crazy! I got a lot of laughs out if this fic. Speaking of fics...when are you going to update your Transformers Babies fic?
SciFiMan chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
LOL! That was extremely funny. I can't stop laughing. I can't wait for your next story.
Ashes2 chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
LOL I geuss even Optimus was young and stupid once.
Delas chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Lol that was hilarious! You should write more!
Albedo chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
MAHUHAUWHUAHWUAUAUH! Crazy dude! keep on!
Wicked Woman chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
So Orion Pax is his real name? Cool. *snicker* I like the part when Alpha Trion kept hitting them. Man that was funny. But I can't immagion them drinking. All well, continue writing funny fics like this one.

Wicked Woman