Reviews for Research For Fangs
MaceEcam chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
*Sigh* Another great story with so much potential forgotten and ignored. This needs to be continued, you know that?
CyberXIII chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Oh, I like this.

Finally, a harem lead that can defend himself when the girls attack him for no reason...

2nd chapter, please.
saiyan prince1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
wow i really wish you had more
Vilkath chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
It has been many years, so I have some doubts this will ever get updated. But I just have to say this is one the best "keitaro is a vampire" fic starts I have ever read. It manages to introduce the supernatural, in a very Love Hina way, with a crazy Su experiment. Add to that fact, Su's increased role of this fic and you have a winner. Even if it's not a romantic Su/kei pairing, this story would have at least had her player a major role. Not mention the usual high jinks of a vampire in same house as a demon slayer. Can't imagine why the author gave this up, such a great start for a fic imo.
fruitybananas chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
dude that rocked!
Raenvoll chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I like it Keitaro counters with sunscreen, thus can walk during the day. Update soon.
Lazy Ass Bastard chapter 1 . 5/1/2006
DUDE! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIS FRIGGING THING! IS SUPERB, AND THE HOLE KEITARO/SU THING IS MY FAV UNCONVENTIONAL PAIRING! UPDATE DAMN IT!
Tyr'll chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Dammit, update! This is a good story, although I hope that it is a Su/Keitaro fic...

There arent enough of those!

PleasePleasePlease

Stop the hold and Update!

Thanks
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Cool fic )
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Catching up on all your stories,this is one that I'd definitely love to see another part of some day. Loved the way you had Keitaro take the wind out of Motoko's sails.
Abiotic Factor chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Yay I finally found this story again I read this a while back but forgot where I'd found it. I'm not a big fan of the 'character turning into a vampire, werewolf, etc.' but yours is very interesting and I'd like to see what else is instore for our manager. By the way when I get a chance I'd like to do a pic from this story if you don't mind. If you'd like to see if my art is good enough you can look at my gallery at
animewatcher chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
very interesting, hope you write more of this,, i'm very courious about the pairings for this fanfic
pyrotechnic chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
update soon! please? if you do, i shall find a way to give you a cookie. )
Masao chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
i loved the first chapter. Wonderful work but why dont you update it? please could you? a favor form one vampire fan to another?
Darje chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
WOOT YEAH BABY IT"S SEDUCING TIME!

Also i like the fact that he is able to dodge attacks and stuff... And I like the way Suu reacted to his feeding, maybe some of the others while in their dreams will react similar(especially motoko she has dreams about him).