Reviews for Shinji Saotome
Yo.
It's ok. Your fic that is. I mean, I like cross overs, I like Fix it fics. That's what this is right? A fix it fic. Shinji finds himself in Nerima only to become the catalyst for change. Not just change in a short amount of time but change in general as Ranma 1/2's plot line is fairly stagnant. People and relationships are introduced, yet go no where, we spend dozens upon dozens of chapters watching... Shenanigans for no real resolution. Shinji here lets things progress, becomes the fall guy, the straight man, the voice of reason, and the concious to many hot tempered or dimwitted characters, allowing the story to progress. I enjoy that. The pragmatist in me loves it. See a problem, find solution, fix it, done, move to next problem. However I don't know how much longer this goes on. Ranma is fairly long compared to Eva and this will (probably) eventually culminate in shinji going home only to go fix everything there with new found skills. Physical and emotional and social skills he picked up along the way in pre-impact japan. Helping Asuka, and Rei, and Misato with their grief and other assorted issues... Did I just ruin the ending for myself? Whoops. I just wonder HOW he will get home? Will he have the curse still? who knows? You do, author. And that's why i'll read it. Even though I find your writing boring, an unimaginative retelling of 1/2 Ranma 1/2 Shinji.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This is pretty cool
eliteshadow chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
are you going to continue with the next part of this storys series? i would love to know what happens when he gets back and what he does with his knowledge that he learned form ramna and everyone else and i would love to see the reactions of his friends to the curse! lol

please write and new story for this next part?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/20/2013
That was a very abrupt ending. In fact it barely feels like an ending at all.
shugokage chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
Interesting story good job!
Nargus chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
I wish you'd fix all the broken paragraphs :( It really looks horrible when each line is just slightly too long for the window's width and got word-wrapped down, causing horrible gap and unconnected sentences :( Gave up with it half way through the chapter and simply skipped the rest, hoping the next chapter would not have this problem.
donald7777 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was quite a good crossover. It went in a direction not often taken, and even more rarely, it saw it through to completion.

I am so very happy you finished this story. I remember reading it way back in 02, and I found out it was finished, omg.

I am also happy you allowed another to take up the sequel so that we can see how Shinji's growth influences his action back home.

Keep up the great work, this story has been Faved.
SeanHicks4 chapter 17 . 2/15/2012
Awesome story, I hope you changed your mind on the sequel or somebody took up your offer, at least
Paperman0 chapter 17 . 2/13/2012
By far one of the best stories I ever read! I wish it was longer. The final chapter is a huge cliffhanger, but I think it's good.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Toby860 chapter 17 . 12/8/2011
a great story truly 1 of the best. for the record the name on my review is my real profile name. I was wondering if anybody decided to pick up andrew right a sequel to this in the eva universe. if somebody did please send me a message so I can read it.
Rose1948 chapter 17 . 9/15/2011
I found your story while looking through Evangelion/Ranma crossovers. I have to say that I enjoyed it very much. I don't think I've laughed quite so hard over parts in a story in quite a long time.

A lovely story with a lovely ending and hopes for a continuation. Somewhere. Thanks for sharing.

Now I'm off to bed. I'll read Saotome Shinji tomorrow. It's 2 AM for me and I've been up for over 14 hours. ::chuckles::

Take care and good luck with your other stories.
Dairegh chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
A question: how he heck is Ku Lon going to give Shinji the phoenix pill if Ranma has already eaten it? Unless she has another, it's not possible.
lefkaz chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
"You just love screwing with people's lives, don't you?"

As if to answer his question it began to rain out of the blue.

LOVED IT!
Kapola Nuva chapter 17 . 10/15/2010
wish you would finish this or tell us the rest, but oh well