Reviews for Tempus Vocat
GyrosKairos42 chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Ohh, beautiful and dark. The poem really reminded me of "Believe" from the soundtrack to the movie Run Lola Run ... very cool.
Kitian chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Rinoa has never been one of my favorite characters, but the depth you've given her, along with the pain she experiences, makes it so I can't help but open myself up to her character just a little bit. The lyrics blend in wonderfully and are a perfect supplement to the story. Lovely piece.
Quycksylver the lazy chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
Well...you know I loved it. I particularly liked the motif of time working in the same fashion as a record or cd, continually looping back on itself and repeating. And I thought you brought out Rinoa's confusion and disorientation extremely well. Great work...again.

Q
Baconfat chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
This _hurts_. It's... lovely, and confusing, and painful. I love the way you used the song, with the skipping and whirring, and certain lyrics in certain places, that tell you things without coming right out and saying them. The whole piece has a great sense of _distortion_ to it that's very unusual and really effective.
blank chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Wow. It's very... confusing, but good. You explain so much without explaining anything at all. Good descriptions, and a 'song' that fits the piece well, at least as far as I can tell. Very interesting take on time compression. No one really thinks what it did to Rinoa's psychological health. Very mind trippy, and probably your best Rinoa-one-shot yet. Keep it up. : )
Hyne chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Very good fic...very deep too. Good work, continue more soon _