Reviews for The Power of the Nile
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
Keep going; this tale is very good!
Kagome Avalon chapter 5 . 12/10/2009
Great story. I don't think that it's progressing too slow. I mean you wouldn't want it to go to fast as both of them don't really know each other. I wonder how Téa's father is going to react to having his enemies son not only in the palace but in his daughter's room? I know her mother knows about Téa and Seto being Soulmates but I wonder how she'll react to him being in Téa's room as well?

From the description of her outfit it sounds like Xena's attire from Xena: Warrior Princess. Love that show too. I hope that you'll be able to update soon.
Faye Zepher chapter 5 . 11/1/2006
Lovin the story thus far. sorta disappointed that you haven't updated in years. but, i'll deal. it would, however, be a cruel and unusual punishment to leave seto in such a compromising position. on a more serious note, you have a good plot forming but i just have a slight question. there was a shadow that was watching tea as she killed her father's would-be assasin. was that the "messenger" to the upper kingdom or a darker creature? id like to know more about this strange force that seems to want to destroy tea. keep writing and take up the pen on this one, its well worth it. much love,

~Faye
Starlight chapter 5 . 9/25/2006
This story is so good! PLEASE update soon! :)
san01 chapter 5 . 9/22/2006
AW POOR SETO, HE IS GOING TO NEED A COLD SHOWER NOW AHHA. UPDATE SOON.
AnzuTealover chapter 5 . 7/2/2006
What do you mean you won't leave it unfinished? you haven't touched this story in 3 years! but i really love this story and I hope that you continue with it. I can't until the cap where they finally get rid of the darkness forever and all that other stuff! I love this story!
Sabriel J chapter 5 . 12/7/2005
hey! lovin the story so far. very original)

keep at it!

sabriel.

ps. seto and anzu/tea 4EVA!
musafa chapter 5 . 8/19/2005
this was a really really really good story! please update soon!
Aluranai PhoenixRose chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
O, this story gettin' good! *laughs* I think the Egyptian desert is the perfect place for a romance between Seto and Tea! And you have a great tempo!
UNKNOWN chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR STORY IS AWESOME PLEASE PLEASE!
dIaMoND PhOEnIx chapter 5 . 2/7/2005
Hi!

Juz wanna say I like the stories u wrote. But i see tis one hasn't been updated 4 a long time. Could u please update? Please? Pretty please with chocolate topping , whipped cream n lots of cherries on top ? I really really wanna know wat happens next in the story. So UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Okie tat's all for now. Please update!

CIAO!
blackhope146 chapter 5 . 6/27/2004
would u please update soon i really like the story
ma-au chapter 5 . 6/8/2004
Hi! I really love this fic so very good its great please update soon I really want to know what happens next... "please and thank you!"
OlicityFan chapter 5 . 3/17/2004
OHH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! I MUST FIND OUT WHAT I'LL HAPPEN! PLEASE! IT IS A GREAT FIC! PLEASE I NEED TO READ MORE!
Lunar Dragon 209 chapter 5 . 2/19/2004
Seven mouths, yes you haven't up-dated for seven mounths. you are so mean, how could you just leave it off like this and not even up-date. even thought i love your storys, i'm starting to not like you
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »