Reviews for Savior of Rome
Beloved Daughter chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Really cool story! Loved it! Thanks for writing and posting!
harrylee94 chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
I absolutely loved this! I was afraid, when Maximus got cut, that he was poisoned by the way he stumbled, but I glad he wasn't. That would have made a terrible ending!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
nice
heidlebergchick chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
Aw! This was so well written, you went into so much detail. I decided to read this after watching the movie again, so thanks you did a great job! I liked this ending much better than where Maximus dies!
Spaceape chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
What can I say, brilliant, as all your stories I read so far!
MissLizzymizzy chapter 4 . 12/30/2006
Your story "Savior of Rome". was wonderful. Please, I beg of you write a sequel.

your fan,

Misslizzymizzy
oldman543 chapter 4 . 12/18/2006
YAY another gladiater story! they are great please write more!

Oldman
Stoneage Woman chapter 4 . 12/30/2005
*sighs dreamily* This story is quite frankly one of the best I've ver read. I don't dish out that sort of praise very often. You have a wonderful vocabulary and you tell a story well.

One thing that impressed me was your knowledge of battle scenes and sequences and army ranks. You must have done som research for this story.

One thing I have to point out, though, is that your language is too modern. I doubt people would use words like "guy" in Maximus's time. But, I'm willing to let that pass, knowing that I make mistakes like that too when I'm writing Lord of the Rings fanfiction, and also because this story was really, REALLY good. It's going on my faves!
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Hey, you write really well! And the formatting is very nice! VERY VERY NICE! How did you get that to work by the way, the fancy title and all? I will be back to read this. Probably tomorrow. :D Must dash! See you!
Silent as the Grave chapter 4 . 10/7/2003
Awesome!

*has the Gladiator soundtrack playing as she reads all your Gladiator fics...*
Ides of March chapter 4 . 5/29/2003
Wow, this is really good - I think it's even better than your Harry Potter fics (I've read two of them). This story is going to be the first non-Harry Potter fanfic that's on my favourites list.

Lisa
raver chapter 4 . 5/4/2003
I really enjoyed reading this story. The battle scenes were colorful and easy to imagine. The epilogue is very touching in its own very special way. Keep up the good work!
Shadow Chaser chapter 4 . 3/18/2002
I love this AU fic. Usually I normally don't read AU fics, but there are some out there that are written with great taste for scenarios and this is one of them. Keep up the great work!
Ariana Deralte chapter 4 . 1/28/2002
Awww, such cute scenes...*is off to read the sequel*
Ariana Deralte chapter 3 . 1/28/2002
Woo hoo. Looks like fun. I still love the way you describe battle scenes.