Reviews for talk, talk, talk
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
Holy sh*t this is so good. I read it just because it sounded interesting but you truly wooed me. Everything about its perfect and it hasso many twists I never expected. Bravo!
chezjulie chapter 1 . 5/1/2015
Oh wow, this just killed me. In a very, very good way.
You're not one to add to stories once they're complete so I guess these two will be living in my head for the next few days and spin their story themselves...
Thank you for this amazing, thrilling, emotional, perfectly worded piece. Stories like this make me remember why I started and stuck with reading fanfiction.
SorrowsFlower chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
I rarely review Castle fics, but I'm dropping a note here just to say...

No, this cannot be it! You need to add more chapters! Give Beckett a backstory! (ooh, make Lanie a sex operator too!) Have them meet up! SOMETHING! Please?!
Naniela chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
God, this was amazing, thank you.
mrnaylor930 chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
If I had seen the prompt before hand I probably would not have read it, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Please continue! I would love to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
I would love to see a chapter where they meet or one sometime in the future a couple years after the first or maybe a few more chapters :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
I DESPERATELY NEED A SEQUEL FOR THIS... PLEEAAAASSSSEEEE
leuska chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Wow, this was wonderful! In just a single chapter,you covered a whole au universe pretty neatly and complexly and aw, I hope they made it,even in this universe,I hope they did. A perfect match.
Thank you.
Writtenincrayon chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Omg this is amazing... The best fanfic I've ever read (and I've read a lot). I wish it wasn't complete like crazy, because there so much want to know; like why Kate is working on a call line and what happened to Castle... But wow just thank you for writing this, it really is amazing.
Aline23 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Loved it!

Very intriguing and touching.

I just wish you had written that last conversation. But it was great nonetheless.

xoxo,
Aline
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Oooh interesting! You definitely took this and ran with it! I love it, great story:)
A Beauty to the Rhythm chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
LOVE THIS! Took me on quite the emotional journey, and was on the edge of my seat when she called back. :) Fabulous job with a great prompt!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
so effing good. this needs to be continued! seriously, what would it take to get at least another chapter?
new2castle chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Thank God I finally found this fanfic again! I read it on Monday and was amazed and so touched by it, that I wanted to read it again. But I had no idea of its name or author. I searched and searched for hours yesterday and today, until finally I found it!

I don't know what I can say that hasn't been written here already; it is such a beautiful, heart wrenching story. So sad for Rick, yet with some hope for him that he can be with the woman he has always loved. Another one of your masterpieces.

Thank you so much for sharing it.
Cmdr. T chapter 1 . 1/14/2015
Uhmm, this was really sad but good! Will there be more? I'ma follow this story just in case!
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »