Reviews for talk, talk, talk
darkerthantherest chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
So beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Please make a second chapter!
kentuckybelle chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
This was a wonderful story, Jenny. I loved the way you wrote the connection the two of them have and then when I got to the reveal at the end, it left me with a smile on my face. :))) I also hope you'll answer more prompts that speak to you like this one did in the future. The result here is fantastic! 3
47secondsofveritas chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Oh boy, I need to know what happened between them when they met for the first time, because they DID met, didn't they? I beg you, write it T_T
kjk28 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Incredible story. My favorite part was when Rick said that he told Meredith he was in love with someone else but only heard silence from Kate. I've wondered if Kate was worried that he was refering to someone else. My headcanon says that they speak on her private line over a period of time, and finally meet for coffee. When Rick sees the beautiful Kate, he loses his courage and starts to leave. Of course, I'd rather read the real version (nudge, nudge). Thank you for sharing this.
Retired1984 chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
Please continue this story. It has such amazing potential and only an author such as you can do it justice. Very nice job in portraying the empathy of Cat/Kate.

Dave
purplangel chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
AirBefore, this touched me in a way I didn't expect. You've nailed a damaged Castle, the way, over time, his deep baritone and brilliant wit and tragic back story would touch a sensitive Kate who has suffered her own brand of pain/hell in her life.
Please, I'm begging here, on bended knees, continue this story. Such brilliance deserves a happy ending.
Please allow them to meet. For him to see the bright compassion in Kate's eyes when she sees him for the first time, and that compassion to turn to overwhelming love as they sit across from one another at a booth in Remy's, finally speaking face to face.
OMG. I need chapter two.
sillylissy chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
awwww more please, this is so good
Kate Christie chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Wow, Jenny, this was phenomenal. I find myself completely drawn to this version of Castle, and though I know you left the story where you did for a reason, I so want to hear more about these two characters in this universe. Thank you for writing.
Kate
Pears61 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Oh, wow, Jenny! How you manage to write something so breathtakingly beautiful yet heartbreakingly sad at the same time continues to astound me. And we are the lucky recipients. You manage in one small piece to create such a vivid world and in-depth characters that others never manage in multiple chapters. Continue the story or not, as a standalone it's already complete.
KB91 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Wow, how powerful. Unlike other commenters, I don't think it calls out for a sequel (though I would certainly race to read it if you were inspired) but rather it stands alone really well. It's a testament to your talent that you can build such a rich world is such a short story. A heartbreaking world, to be sure - apparently for both of them, given Kate's change of profession - but one that is clearly about to get a whole lot better now that they've found each other. Kudos.
Katia R chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
How much language I have to know to beg you to continue this story? *-*
Jeez, I loved it! I would pay for another chapter, I swear! *-* I really loved it!
Hope you will write another chapter!
Amazing job!
molly chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
oh my god jenny. this is so damn good. i would kill for a second chapter, even if it wasn't in succession! this is SO great. thank you for sharing!
Manxkid chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
wow-so emotionally charged - thank you.
paris.and.always chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Wow. Don't even know where to begin to describe the level of intrigue and love I have for this story. It's amazing to me that even in such an alternate of a universe, you still capture the characters so well. If only the writers on the show could understand the characters like you do...

Anyway, thank you for sharing this with us!
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »