Reviews for talk, talk, talk
cart chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
We all agree, we need a second chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
oh this was so good. i love what you did with the prompt. yeah, the prompter probably had something dirty & m-rated in mind, but in my opinion this is so much better. i wish so much that this wasn't marked complete. WHY WHY WHY can't this be continued? i read this based on the recommendation from aspen_musing on twitter & so happy i did. once again, please write more to this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
NO! This is way too good to be a 1 shot... What is the back story on Rick? How did Kate end up making a living with her voice? Does she know Martha? I am begging you to continue -you are a really good writer and this is a unique story. Please?
mazeography chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
agh! this was so beautiful!
Zeki Young chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oh wow. I don't know why but this really struck a chord. Cried from about half way through.

It doesn't look like you intend to write more but if you have any thoughts to continue please, please do. Wow.
The-KLF chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I have a big lump in my throat, that was amazing!
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
AND THEN WHAT?! Lol. This one was really good!
jennkyle chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I loved it what a great job tell next time
drawers chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Wait, you can't just stop there! What happens next? What's Castle's backstory? And why is Kate a sex operator? Pleeeaaase, pretty please continue this story. I need more of it! That was so good! Thank you
CharacterDriven chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
wow. That hurt. But it's good.
TD90 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Really good, please continue
NingJing chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
OMG PLEASE CONTINUE!

PLEASE!

kittens, puppies and fairies will die if you dont
HHG chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
WAIT. YOU NEED TO KEEP THAT GOING.
I enjoyed this.
ReaderAbc chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Omg. This was fantastic. You created a whole new world. And i'm facinated! Don't stop it there, please give us more.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »