Reviews for talk, talk, talk
m-sofy chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This is amazing!
The idea is so good and it's so well written!
A lot of times I read prompts and think "naaaah" and then writers like you write a splendid story and... Wow!
I love how you described Castle. And I love their coversation.
Thank you so much, for sharing your talent with us. We're so lucky!
huntaj18 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
i had no idea what to make of this at first. An AU of 4.12. No idea where you would take that episode but shiiiiiit. That was so good. Like really good. I'm so excited to see you writing again. I've missed you : )
Ginger Valkyrie chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
So good! Enjoyed it! XD
dorfkind91 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I'm always happy to see your stories, your words on my screen. This Universe you created is amazing. Thank you for sharing with us!
caffinate-me chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oh my word this was fantastic. I really hope you decide to expand on this because I would love to read more of this AU Rick and Kate- both broken and looking to heal in their own unique ways.

Great job!
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Beautifully heartwrenching. Thank you!
Callie Ryan chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was beautiful.

Angsty and emotional and so beautiful. The characters are AU but ours, which is a balance than few achieve as deftly as you do.

It's a complete story as is, and so totally respect the completion here, but having said that I think I would give an awful lot for a deeper look into this world. An expansion or sequel would be amazing.

Either way, exceptional work.
missy52061 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oh my heart. My poor little heart. I felt all the feelings Rick was feeling. And I hope they meet for real and fall in love and get married and have little Castle babies. Because that is what your wonderful words made me feel. Amazing job with a basic and interesting prompt. You made it so much more. Love that you leave it up to us to imagine what will happen. After all, readers need to work a bit once in a while, right?

Thank you for sharing that piece of art with us!
ifonly13 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oh my god, you are so absolutely amazing. The fact that you manage to give them backstories without bogging the story down with a ton of prose. And this story is beautiful and heartbreaking and written so well that you can feel the emotion in it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
You should continue this! It's so good!
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Fraught with such emotion, tears..
ZingerCat chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Sniff, sniff, (gets tissue), whimper... this was awesome.
Maggie chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
So wonderful and unexpected. I knew what was coming at the end and you still made me sob anyway dammit. The tiny little details make your writing so wonderfully fantastic. The words you write and so of the most beautifully strung together, like you have agonized for hours over which words you need and which would sound better next to that. This story was beautiful and I absolutely loved it. It might be one of my favorites that you have written. Wonderful job, it was beautiful and heartbreaking. I supremely enjoyed it.
alexaandra chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Oh WOW
I'm the person who runs the prompts blog, and just first of all thank you for filling this, it wasn't my prompt obviously, but still, I appreciate it so much.
This story was incredible. I had to just pause at the end and process it. Which happens a lot with your stories, cause they are so amazing I need to take it all in. I love this universe you have created and how you still have the characters spot on. I was just hooked the whole time everything about it was so beautiful and angsty.
Loved it so much, thank you.
Shena1 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Damn it! You hooked me! Now I wanna know exactly how he lost his leg... what the accident was... and if she eventually meets him...
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »