Reviews for talk, talk, talk
silentshutters chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Too often with AU stories too much of the canon characters are lost or misplaced and the story simply becomes familiar names pegged to strangers.
Not with your writing. You always find a way to retain enough of their central tenets to pull your readers in and reconnect them to someone different but the same.

Now to the prompt and the story. So sad and yet hopeful. She's helped rescue and change him here just not in a way I've ever read before.

You have an economy of words I envy as you succeed in drawing the full imagery for the reader and connecting the dots of their emotions too.

Keep up the great work.
castle1701 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Good. Not I wasn't sure where this was going until certain Kate info was mentioned but this was good.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This may or may not have made me cry. I love your writing. It kills me.
PolishCaskettShipper chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Wow! That was amazing. Please, please continue and make them meet each other!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
That was amazing! I really like this.
bravevulnerability chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
One of the most stunning yet heart wrenching fics I've ever read. Wow. Your writing has always been incredible, but this story in particular tugged hard on the heart strings. Beautiful job. Thank you.
Grace chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
I loved this.

So, so beautifully written! It invoked so many feelings in me. The way it ended had me on the verge of tears and I don't cry a lot so that's something ;)

This was just such an inventive, creative, amazing AU. It's so wonderful to see you writing again. You're so talented and your words just have so much power and weight and beauty.

I know it says complete but this is something I would totally delve into! Ugh wish there were more! Thanks so much for sharing this, truly, made my entire weekend!
dopeysac chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Wow! Amazing story but I wish you could continue it instead of it being a one shot.
katicings chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
i love this. i love seeing alerts from you. i love the way that you're able to evoke emotion. this is a bit of an odd comment, but i don't even really like castle (the character) all that much - he's just not really all that interesting to me, as is. you change that for me. this is powerful. gritty, but not overwrought, very realistic, and very in character. thank you for writing and sharing!
c.rogers7761 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Can you stretch this story out to be a multi chapter? I want to see where it goes from here.
Jetpacking Penguin chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Ouch right in the feels. I've missed your writing. It's always full of feels and so well written. The only downside is now I want to know more about this universe! Poor Castle.
detectivekhoughtonb chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
FIRST OF ALL JENNY, OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU. THIS IS AMAZING. THIS IS AMAZING IN A MILLION WAYS. FUCKING ANGSTY LIKE
HELLO BUT ALSO HOPEFUL AND PHONE SEX OPERATOR HOW CAN THAT BE BEAUTIFUL?BUT YOU MAKE IT BEAUTIFUL. I CANNOT EVEN DEAL WITH THIS/YOU RIGHT NOW AND THAT MIGHT BE THE LATE HOUR OR IT MIGHT BE THE FACT THAT THIS IS RIDICULOUSLY FUCKING GORGEOUS AND I CANT STAND IT GOODNIGHT HOLY SHIT
XFC chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
That was so good. That was so so good.
I wouldn't even mind if you felt like following up. Actually I'd love it ;)
nighttimerunner chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Wow! Amazing!

I'm sorry, but I think you accidentally marked this as complete, because it can NOT be complete! :D
tiff chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
This was great. I think at least one more chapter would be even greater.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »