Reviews for White Christmas
Ligernaut chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
A wonderful story, my absolute favourite. The characters are very accurate, it seems so realistic, and if Hermann and O'Connell were gay, that's how they they'd find out. Well done on an excellent story!
my fave Thomas Schubaltz chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
qeeres what the ?:! #%&*# was that fagmo . #$ $&&%%&*&*(*&%$%&*((*#&**()$*(*(*&%*))$(#%$_*()()&)_&*&())(_%$&*_(($%&. tra-la-la gay, all your stories suck crap out of your hairy big crack.
Ninetails chapter 1 . 12/7/2002
Awww... That was just too adorable for words! Very, very cute!

I got quite a few giggles out of this - I loved the part where Karl and Leon were talking in German. Very, very funny! You actually gave me the urge to go out and learn German... 0.0 Hell, and here I am still trying to get Japanese... ;

You portrayed everyone perfectly - O'Connell was just so. damn. CUTE!

Keep up the excellent work, Colonel-sama! **salutes**
Juunigatsu chapter 1 . 12/5/2002
Christmas...bah-humbug. I love the ending though! It's funny! Good yaoi stories as always! *salutes you and gives ya a hug!* _
Red Rum1 chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
That was so cute! *squeaks*

*clears throat* I really like the end, Hermann's gift.

*smiles*

-Red Rum

[I'm sick of signatures.]
Biowolf chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
I don't understand you. You write about yaoi ALL the time, yet you don't even give an odd couple *coughHiltzxThomascough* a chance.
Maelgwyn chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
Isn't that nice...

I like how you seem to have made O'Connell these seem like he is just 4. Its cute. The suprise house guests, make it somewhat enetertaining.

I do actually like this, even though I really dont like christmas (Something to do with relatives and no gifts... they were just bearable before, now they are completely unberable.).
Naomi Hunter chapter 1 . 11/29/2002
YAY! That was so sweet. *sniff sniff* I hate the holidays. *misses Grandma* Oh! BTW Putting up the second chap of my RxT/TxR tonite i hope.

Hope you had a great turkey day! (I spelled that wrong, didn't I?)

Mata mata!