Reviews for darkest of marks
HellCutePanda chapter 1 . 7/6/2020
This was so good. Your ability to convey feelings and thoughts as well as atmosphere is devastating to all of my feels. You are a phenomenal writer.
Noble chapter 1 . 12/20/2019
This story was exceptional. I loved everything about this story. The style, the tone. All of it. I was so drawn in to the plot (which is hard to come by considering the distracting amount of spelling and grammatical errors found in other stories). I am generally only interested in reading certain fan fiction too, but I was hoping you had more stories. I do hope that you are still writing. You are so unbelievably talented. This is a story I will come back to read time and time again.
TheSnarkMaster chapter 1 . 6/12/2018
This was so good! I really like the direction you went with the plot and I feel that if the circumstances did work out with Jake Griffin’s accusation being false, this is how Bellamy would be to protect his sister. Admittedly, I hated Bellamy for admitting to using Clarke for a couple seconds but then I realized that he’s done everything for his sister in the tv show. You did a really great job of keeping both him AND Clarke in character, even with a very different plot.
Even though there wasn’t a lot of character development for the Delinquents, Jasper and Monty’s alluded deaths made me cry, well done.
Keep writing!
Carol jones chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
This is amazing. As much as I hate the cliffhanger in the end I just can't say that I didn't absolutely loved this. You're really good with angst and with keeping them in character. Hope you keep writing fics about them, I would gladly read it!
rougequeen69 chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Loved it start to end!
Boomer1125 chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
Love it
sydcasy chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Great story!
Hawkin chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
It was quite an interesting piece of writing. As soon as I started reading I was compelled to go on and on until there was nothing left. It's in the way you write, like every sentences is calculated and means more than what you'd assumed at first glance. I'm not quite sure how to explain it otherwise, but seriously, you've got some serious talent there and it would be a shame to see it go to waste. So, I hope you're still writing and will continue to do so because everything, from your grammar to the plot to the characterization and character interaction was just beautifully done.

I will now browse your author page hoping to find some more amazing story to read :)
Anon chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
I loved this. Your writing style is beautiful and you did a lonely job keeping everyone in character. I fee the ending left something to be desired, but all in all, this was definitely worth missing half a biology lecture for. Amazing job. Thank you for sharing.
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Ok I'm left gob smacked and totally in love with this story right. I just have no words for how much I love this story... Literally wordless or him much I'm in love with it right now. Wow just wow
AllisonSwan chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
This is beautiful!
rpowlison chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Awesome story. Loved it so much, I read it all in one go. Felt like the ending could have been a little better, but I really enjoyed all the thought you out into your story. Thank you for writing and sharing. :)
Leppy99 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
fucking love this.
iloverob32 chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
What you have here is a masterpiece. The angst was just wonderfully done. I could feel Clarke's pain when he told her he used her. Your imagery is flawless. This was just perfect.
CamiT chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Absolutely amazing. I really like your style of writing. Loved the way you wrote Clarke and Bellamy. They were both so much in character. Clarke who wants to see the best in people, even after everything that's happend to her, and Bellamy who will do anything for his sister no matter what the cost.

I was reading about development of their relationship with dread since I had a feeling he was using her all along and that she will end up with her heart broken. Even then I couldn't help but understand Bellamy. With his sister life on the line he must have felt that Clarke was his only chance to save Octavia and lets be honest, he was more than likely right.

Thank you for ending the story with hope for future.