Reviews for TLC Babies
Omg how am I just seeing this cuteness! Loved EVERY part!
wavingthroughawi chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
THIS IS THE CUTEST
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
More! I want to know what happens, this should be a weekly or monthly thing!
selectedwalker chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
OH MYG OD
HOW COULD I JUST READ IT NOW?
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS
I BEG YOU

I REMEMBER YOU TELLING ME IN A PM THAT YOU'LL UPDATE TLC BABIES AFTER STARS ABOVE IS PUBLISHED.

IT'S PUBLISHED ALREADY. PLEASE UPDATE.

LOVE YOU LOTS!
Boo boo chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
Hee hee hee! She called him Captain! Hee hee hee!
Wow! Your right! Cress would be called Cress Thorne! That sounds weird.
Love it. Hope you write more!
Hatty T chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
Amazing! You are very talented
saranicole chapter 1 . 3/12/2016
So cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
The title worried me slightly, and kept me from reading it as quickly as your other fanfics. But this... it's one of my favorites, if it isn't my favoritest.

It's just adorable, and so, SO good... :)
LUNARLUVER chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
You story is fantastic, your word choice is perfection. I don't see many fanfics that are as well written as your's is. In addition, you added in the little detail- Vas meaning "kiss" and it gave the story so much of a deeper meaning. Keep writing. Well done
Andrea chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
This was great! Also it was super funny, I couldn't stop laughing! You should continue it!
Siri123 chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
beautiful
WintersBandit chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Didn't expect how much I'd love this. You are seriously one of the best fic writers ever (and not just the best Creswell writwr out there, mind you). Keep up the fabulous work!
hrhseleneblackbu chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Hmmm...
All the TLC couples are happy and accounted for here. Apparently, this is a sequel of Jealousy. (Of Rampions and Revolutions now I guess) Therefore I conclude that whatever angst you put us through will have a happy end. (Unless this is an au of your fic)

(This was the cause of my rotten teeth and diabetes btw)
brook330 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Love this! Update!
randomunicornn chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
this. is. killer. to. my. fangirl. feels. it. is. ILLEGAL. to. make. a. story. this. fluffy. and. this. perfect. I NEED MORE. PLEASE CONTINUE W IT. I NEED MOREEEE