Reviews for Forward Progressions
Snowstorm jinx chapter 21 . 4/1
My poor baby Karai
Guestguest chapter 36 . 7/7/2015
Before this story ever was made, I've (for quite a long time) had a pet turtle named Kaito.
unknownsaber14 chapter 36 . 4/14/2015
I believe congratulations are in order because you did a marvelous work on the tmnt trilogy. I can not wait to read the next.
Guest chapter 36 . 4/13/2015
A wonderful ending to this great story. I am so glad to hear you will be doing another story. Yeah!
AmaraWinterFrost chapter 36 . 4/13/2015
Awww it's so beautiful! T-T
Ahsoka Hamato chapter 36 . 4/13/2015
Yay! I was so worried when I saw it was the last chapter, thank goodness there's another one. That seems like the perfect job for them and Kaito was really funny chasing the arrow. So excited for the next story! I've loved this series. Thank you.
Shiego627 chapter 36 . 4/13/2015
That was beautiful and yes Karai is finally Leo's wife woohoo! :D aw they have cute daughter awesome yay your making a fourth one...hmm shouldn't they have at least Donnie and Mikey's oldest kids with them so you know its like their parents but its just a suggestion okat :) I'm excited to see the next story XD:D
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 36 . 4/13/2015
I have to say that this story has been wonderful to read. If you make a sequel to this, it will be a surprise.
Ahsoka Hamato chapter 35 . 4/11/2015
Only one more chapter!? Well I really liked this one, it was good to see Mona and Karai connect.
Guest chapter 35 . 4/11/2015
The Mona and Karai one on one talk was great! They are similar to each other and that could explain why they clash. But what really brings them together is motherhood and their connection to Leo.
Shiego627 chapter 35 . 4/11/2015
Yes thank you Donnie your a life saver :D
Finally Mona and Karai sort of become Friends
We're coming Kaito
Update soon please
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
WOAH! Wait! In the summary it says that Leo is the lone wolf... Kauri was just mutated into a wolf... Was that on purpose or just a huge coincidence?!
JenLedger chapter 35 . 4/11/2015
You're planning on making a fourth.. Right? Because I might be in therapy for a couple years if this next chapter is the VERY end
esme.laksa chapter 35 . 4/11/2015
Really? Just one? You made me happy when you posted and then you saddened me with this.
Well, I know this story couldn't last forever but...I secretly hoped it would. Sorry I'm being selfish. XD Hope to read the end soon.
unknownsaber14 chapter 35 . 4/11/2015
Ohhhh the interaction between Mona and karai was soooooo touching . I hope that they will find kaito soon. Thanks for updating and happy easter!