Reviews for Always Be Afraid Of The Dark
Sabrielite chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
I know you've received some negative comments on this story, but I just wanted to say that I enjoy it. It's an interesting idea, I like how this changes Tim's character. I would love to see more of this and how Tim's past as a hunter comes to use during his work as an NCIS agent. Maybe he runs into a hunt while on a case and has to decide whether to call in some other hunters (maybe his brothers) or work the case himself, or maybe he gets some information on John W. or maybe John finds and contacts him.

I also thought maybe it be cool to have either the finally to season 1 or season 2 tie in to Tim's life at NCIS. Like maybe when Meg is threatening to kill all the people who've helped John over the years, let's slip that she Tim is alive and she knows where he is, or maybe while either Sam or Dean is arguing with John one of them let's slip that even Tim is easier to get in contact with than John has.

I don't know, whatever you want to do with this would be great, I would just really like to see more of this story.
ramen-luver101 chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
yay gibbs knows
Rising-Midnight chapter 7 . 1/10/2015
cool story so far! update as soon as possible!

MattCauthon1 chapter 7 . 1/8/2015
Sorry, this story was on life support from me on the last chapter, but this chapter had killed it. The intrusion that you are having Gibbs force into McGee's life are just wrong, and out of character. Then you establish McGee as a strong character, yet treat him as weak. You need to decide what character you want. A strong McGee who can and will stand up to his father and later Gibbs, or a child who throws a temper tantrum and runs away from home only to get into another conflict with a father figure and bow meekly down. The info dump that lets Gibbs into McGee's life is like any other info dump, unnecessary. The information is a secret and yet he dumps it on just a suggestion. This is a time when McGee should have told Gibbs to take a hike and stood his ground when he argued. Just because Gibbs is worried about his team doesn't give him the right or the need to know about the personal lives of the team. Kate's death was on the job and her personal life was left alone.
Detective Kid1412 chapter 7 . 1/6/2015
Yay! Thank you for the update! Although I do hope that Sam and Dean return to meet the rest of the team.
Toni M H chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
Your story is amazing! Really excited to read more.
Detective Kid1412 chapter 6 . 1/5/2015
I hope you update soon. I really did enjoy reading your story.
Arabian3332 chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
This story is so interesting. I can't wait to read more. You're doing a great job.
notquitearockgod chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
sorry my tablet missed some of my review i like the story not Gibbs attitude
notquitearockgod chapter 6 . 1/3/2015
A little disapointed with the story. This talk or your fired crap that Gibbs pulls is out of order,the private lives of his team are not his should have called his bluff as all gibbs can do is kick him off the team and im sure the director would find Tim a new position.
transqueer chapter 2 . 12/31/2014
This is a good start I hope we get to see Dean and Sam or Tim at least tries to check up on them seeing as he doesn't think John is a good father.
notquitearockgod chapter 2 . 12/30/2014
nice start, i hope we get to see a strong Tim, so no taking abby's or tony's crap