Reviews for Eyes Like Mine
Lover of Emotions chapter 3 . 8/19/2017
that is good. update soon please.
mattdombast chapter 3 . 3/1/2016
Tro a mission more important than a child
EygptianFireFly chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
Would you mind if I stole the premise and tried to do something else with it? I like the idea of Grunnings under investigation and one of the pilots uses the reconstruction act to infiltrate the house. very cool.
EygptianFireFly chapter 3 . 2/22/2016
Woah. that's different. Nice, because I like the reminder that the Gundam Pilots would do anything necessary- awful, because I like them as good guys.
Kaito Echizen chapter 3 . 11/12/2015
mmmm

Kaito is hungry want to eat
PerdidoKitsune chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Oh wow! Abuse it totally just a fucked up thing in general and I sometimes hate how most time that is the way that the pilots find out harry potter but given both their backgrounds and the harry potter story itself it is a good way to ease in but I hope that Trowa saves him from that house
emptyanddead chapter 3 . 5/2/2015
This is So. Awesome. And so utterly heartbreaking.
BlackShadow1 chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
love your new twist to this crossover, looking forward to the rest
jupimako chapter 3 . 3/10/2015
Don't leave us here! Please! Pretty please with a cherry on top?! There must be more...
Nitishu chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
Nohohohohohohohooooo! Whyyyyyyyyyy?! Oh sweet merciful lord of all things, why is there no more? I neeeeeed more! So good I barely remember clicking 'next' for the chapter switching as I read, though granted the chapters are short as heck, I need more!
please write and post more! Please? Meloveyoulongtime?
jadedquartz chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
This is good! I can't wait to read more.
Cogan chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
I wanna cry...
Lw117149 chapter 3 . 1/12/2015
oh wow, this is a new twist in the harry gundum stories usual they save him right away hmm i would love too see where you take this.
geetac chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
I like the chapter very much.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/6/2015
awe hell no! I hope that you don't let harry just trust trowa after that. make him have to work to get harry's trust or even to be in the same room with him.