Reviews for A Pocket Full of Stars
silverfoxkurama chapter 41 . 1/22/2019
gah, Cullen, is so fucking sexy Dorian is too damn beautiful and solas is so mysterious it's hot lol
IllusiveGirl0 chapter 56 . 7/20/2018
Awesome, story! I just finished reading it and I enjoyed it very much. I love how the main character evolves from simple librarian to badass arcane warrior/ knight enchanter. And you got the Inquisitor's team so right. Like seriously, I could almost hear Dorian's voice in my head when he was talking in the story. So thanks for writing and posting this :)
juju434343 chapter 38 . 6/24/2017
It's adorable how she puts on a disguise and then gets caught, by Cullen, of course.
SNicole25 chapter 56 . 6/8/2016
It took me forever to read this to the end but every second was amazing and totally worth it. Very nice work.
Kurai Ummei chapter 56 . 11/18/2015
Wow. That was... Great. Amazing. Fulfilling! You are a fabulous writer.
Kurai Ummei chapter 40 . 11/18/2015
Cole is so great.
Amy chapter 14 . 10/30/2015
"I came looking for one thing, but got distracted by another..." Gaaaahh Cullentoo good!

I can totally see Cass taking out her frustrations on the recruits. I wish we got to see her practicing with them in-game. I'm also liking that Melori's room is one of those neat unused rooms above the garden!
Amy chapter 11 . 10/30/2015
OH my GUUUUSH. Seriously though, you created an OC, who's not the Inq...And she is amazing! She has depth, and character, and I can really relate to her studiousness and thought processes. I love getting to know her better as the story progresses! I wish we got to keep Caro for a little bit longer though...but it's working. But sad. Maybe Dorian will befriend her later?

And as if creating an amazing non-Inq OC wasn't already a feat in itself, you've added this beautiful creature that is Hugh Vestor! What IS it about these Templar boys and their devotion that gets me?! I'm a Cullenite for life, but it's refreshing and truly enjoyable to read stories about other good templars. I absolutely love him.

But really though, I have no idea where this is gonna go! I'm so nervous for the upcoming chapters. I keep thinking: Ooh, she's gonna get with Solas. Oh, wait, Cullen's bed? Yes, kissing Vestor! Y U DO DIS?
Celestial Valkyrie chapter 56 . 9/21/2015
That was an epic tale worthy of the Inquisition and this young elf thank you.
Runefarmer816 chapter 24 . 5/18/2015
I've never liked little miss first enchanter. Our views always clashed and she talked like she knew everything. Really, really don't like her.
LadyKryptonite chapter 56 . 4/23/2015
What an amazing story- the pregnancy caught me off guard at the end but it was a welcome surprise after the death and ruin. Enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing!
Lavellan-ofthe-FreeMarches chapter 56 . 4/21/2015
This was lovely. I'm a Cullen girl so I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing :)
salinagriego chapter 29 . 4/3/2015
Nooooo! *cries* I had an emotional investment in their relationship and now you've reduced me to a sobbing mess. In all seriousness (not to say I didn't actually cry), this story is one of my favorite on fanfiction. The characters are so well thought out, and I have enjoyed reading the story, as well as experiencing the emotions you try to evoke. I'm very excited to read the next chapters.
salinagriego chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
I am completely in love with Vestor! Their relationship is really adorable. The best part is, I'm not even at the end of what you've written. I can't wait to read more.
Takami L. Sagara chapter 56 . 3/9/2015
Awesome story, very much enjoyed reading it! Thank you for contributing to my escapism!