Reviews for The 13th Tribe - OLD
Illuviar chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
Excellent story!
indissippi chapter 3 . 5/15/2015
Interesting... The Wraiths would still eat cylons and could use their cloning facilities just like a twisted version of the st food Replicator.
anja.quickert.9 chapter 3 . 5/12/2015
:-)
Rice2999 chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
Like the new chapter very much. Hope to see the updates quicker.
Animal Kingdom chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
This is a awesome story. A refreshing change from the Colonials vs Earth stories because of religion' differences that I have read.

Great Job! Please keep the chapters coming; it will be interesting to see what happens next.
thunder18 chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
Great chapter Update soon
EvilTheLast chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
Good update.
Kansas Scout chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
Though the Cylons will continue their clandestine war against the Colonies I think that the Terrans will find out just what a dangerous backdoor the CNP really is. Finally I think in the long run the Terrans on NEW EARTH or TERRA NOVA or whatever they call their new colony will eventually become one with the Colonies. I think a great Human empire will result. In the situation in this timeline as presented I don't see any other result. The Cylons will be a threat, but they are now a minor one and the humanoid Cylons don't even know that they are just pawns in a greater war. The Wraith will be the first ones to bring down as they are the greater threat. Next it will be the Wraith worshipping humans of the Lucian Alliance. I can see where a greater human culture rising from the ashes of the Terran culture and the emergence of the Colonial culture could rival one day that of the Lords. After all the Colonials and the Terrans are the inheritors not only of the Ancients, but the other human civilizations who've passed into antiquity.
humo146 chapter 3 . 5/11/2015
CNP IS OUDATE WIL
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 2 . 4/6/2015
Cool.
andrewjameswilliams chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
Well this is interesting and a pleasant change from the normal 'Colonials try to conquer Earth because of religion' thing that's so common in stargate/battlestar galactica crossovers these days.

It will be interesting to see what happens next.
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 3/27/2015
*rubs his hands in anticipation of more chapters*
Knight121198 chapter 2 . 3/26/2015
Keep it coming, dis gonna be gud!
anja.quickert.9 chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
nice:-)
Syphon01 chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
please continue this just gets better and better
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »