Reviews for The 13th Tribe - OLD
EvilTheLast chapter 2 . 3/24/2015
Good update. But everything seems to be falling into place too fast. A refugee fleet with a bunch of advanced toys would have everyone looking for a way to exploit them.
ljbrown1 chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
I like the way you have merged the two series.

There doesn't seem to be very much emotion, however all the other story's are post cylon attack.

Keep it coming
readsalot2002 chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
This is a great start to really different star gate battle star crossover and I l!me where it seams to be going. I just hope for a faster updates.
Kansas Scout chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
I want to see more. This is turning into a very interesting storyline.
thunder18 chapter 2 . 3/23/2015
Great chapter Update soon
Arekanderu chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
This is a fascinating idea. I can't wait to see more!
ElderDragonSage chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
More please this is good
Kit chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Nice take on the Stargate/Colonial trope, looking forward to seeing how things go
axel100 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
A good start so far. I agree with AlbertG but would add one more thing. Reading this, I didn't get any sense from the survivors that they just endured a Holocaust! Stating that there are only 3 million people left is one thing, but none of the emotional shock comes through. That shock will skew how people will normally act. For instance, sure it would be polite for the president to apologize to Jack for unfairly blaming him for the asteroid, but for crying out loud! Armagedon is here! People will behave irrationally. This isn't just some "episode of the week" crisis they are dealing with here. An apology to Jack should be the last thing to come out of the president's mouth.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Please write more!
Quester1036 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Liking what you're doing so far, will follow the story and look for updates.
Aussie chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
YES! YES! YES! YES!
I've been waiting years for someone to do something like this. I started a similar concept (the Colonials being in a better position to help Earth out, and both cooperating) (see my stories - Origins of Humanity) but lost motivation.
Massive applause for having the guts and imagination to do something different that wasn't the same take, with a slightly different spin, on all the other BSGxSG1 stories! Great effort - I'll look forward to reading more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
:-).
LoneWolf1968 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Nice, I'll be looking forward to more. One small suggestion would be getting a Beta reader or triple check your chapters before posting.
HaywireEagle chapter 1 . 1/9/2015
Not bad, just needs to be polished a bit. You have a problem with the basic There, Their, and They're. An interesting idea to be sure.
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »