Reviews for Twisted Fate
Momo Gly chapter 10 . 12/27/2019
Watta nice way to stop updating and live us hangin in the air. You probably plan this? This is getting awesome (well its awesome already from the first). Please continue this! Im begging you!
littlepanther chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
Will there be more twists? I hope my poor heart and mind can still take it. Lol. I enjoy twists from time to time especially the unexpexred ones. Anyway, wth is wrong with natsume? Lying like that. And what will happen to zero? Can't wait!
newroz chapter 10 . 3/6/2017
Whoa! Zero's leave was unexpected. It was sad. Leaving her without explain.
Selective memory loss? I feel sorry for Mikan.
Hahahaha Hotaru's reaction was so enjoyable . And Natsume! He knows how to take advantages of situation.
Hope to see you soon
Anilissa chapter 10 . 3/5/2017
Natsume lied! Is he very desperate to have her back? Maybe XD but I wonder what happened to Mikan? Why the sudden amnesia? Did the frequent head aches have something to do with it? Update soon:)
Feliz chapter 9 . 8/2/2016
Interesting. I wonder who is Yuki.
Hope you update soon.
By the way, are you going to update "Shattered Pieces" soon?
newroz chapter 9 . 7/28/2016
Wow! It's been a long time.
I'm really glad to see you again.
It was very exiting chapter. Hope to see you soon
Guest chapter 8 . 4/22/2016
When will this be updated? I love this story Natsume and Mikan are so cute together!
NagiIsMyBae chapter 7 . 3/10/2016
UPDATE I NEED MORE!
NagiIsMyBae chapter 2 . 3/9/2016
YAY! MAKE ZERO DIE! NOT THE AMAZINGLYTASTICAL NATSUME WHOM HAD MIKAN'S HEART FROM THE START!
Tensa-Zangetsu102 chapter 8 . 2/2/2016
When are you going to update this story again!?
Unknown chapter 8 . 1/26/2016
I kinda wished that persona has gotten at least a LITTLE bit nicer, but, I guess this is ok.
Elimina Alice chapter 8 . 1/26/2016
LOVE IT!
Anilissa chapter 8 . 1/26/2016
OMG U R BACK! AKSKDNWJSNDJE! Poor Natsume, he tried so hard. It's kinda fun to see two boys fighting actually. XD HAHA I wonder if you'll update Shattered Pieces too. I hope u will! I will stay tuned for the next chapter!:DD
CheeseIsYummi chapter 3 . 11/21/2015