Reviews for Like Pinwheels in the Wind
SebatadeS chapter 1 . 8/22
I have read this story so many times but I keep coming back to it because it is just so beautifully written.
NotYourDamsel chapter 1 . 8/20
This... is awesome
Ifgrasswereblue chapter 1 . 8/15
Omg what is this masterpiece? Seeing it only has one chap made me cry. I loved it neverthelesslike, that omits twist was a 10/10
Tobalerone chapter 1 . 7/24
Wow this is amazing I love it and I CANT WAIT to see the affects her actions had on the future
(Also them being reincarnated from the same person is wild and original and very cool)
I liked that she was friends with Orochimaru, that doesn't happen often in fics (if at all- have I ever seen that before?). I hope he fucking kills Danzo
L'assassin orange chapter 1 . 7/18
Well, that ending was chilling. Wasn't expecting it, for all it is in the summary. Also, mission accomplished, because before the AN I had no clue you actually did that, it flowed naturally and was a pleasure to read.
I realle wonder just what "ripple effects" she would have had on Konoha and the world at large. Already, she had a massive impact on her twin, who is a totally new element introduced to canon, but also to Orochimaru, and evidently to Kakashi and Sakumo, what with his prevented suicide.
And I'd love to read another fic like this!
Thanks for the story!
coolalexia12 chapter 1 . 6/6
Damn, this is so good 3 I keep rereading this lol
inkyblotts chapter 1 . 5/6
this is so awesome! I wonder how Orochimaru will turn out after Amane dies. will he still betray Konoha? Or honor Amane by staying in Konoha and defeating Danzo? So many questions!
sixfullmoons chapter 1 . 4/29
This was an awesome read. Can’t wait to check out the rest of your writing!
homelybiscuit chapter 1 . 3/1
This is a great story! I was kinda sad that I found out it was a challenge and that there wouldn't be more lol. Would have loved to see this fleshed out into a whole in depth reincarnation fic.
I CAN WAIT TO SEE THE EFFECTS OF THIS
GIRL I AM SOOOO READY
Oro vs Danzo; Jiraiya vs Danzo
It all comes down to the 3rd
this is: no uchiha masssacre, no danzo, no akatsuki, but still obito and missing in, but now there are uchiha who are ostracized when madara returnes
OMIGOD THE POSSIBILITIES
byebay chapter 1 . 1/11
One of the single best SI/OC fanfictions I have ever read. It's just brilliant.
The characterization and her relationship to Orochimaru, the fact that she and her brother were ONE. That was a fall-out I never saw coming. I suspected he may be a reincarnation as well, but the same person? Nop.
Am still hoping for that sequel! But even if you haven't written it (which am hoping you have) this was brilliant. Thank you so much for sharing. You have a gift in writing!
Isedy chapter 1 . 10/28/2018
I really love this :) I like the relationship between Orochimaru and Amane. I think you did that part super well :) I would actually like to see more fics like this, bc honestly it seems like a really interesting premise.
Heart chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
(;-;) Nuuuu (;-;) *wails* Was interesting but * S*
Skilgannon White Wolf chapter 1 . 8/3/2018
I loved this story, will you ever make a sequel?
Hi chapter 1 . 7/22/2018
I actually remember reading and loving this fic years ago and I'm glad I got to find it again! It's just as awesome as it was the first time!