Reviews for Like Pinwheels in the Wind
MoBlue chapter 1 . 4/12
Thank you for writing this. The plot twist at the end was amazing and I loved how you took up the challenge of not writing from the SI's point of view as it was a great experience as a reader.
Keme chapter 1 . 1/16
Interesting plot twist though. XD. I think I will not look at twins the same way ever again. w
Keme chapter 1 . 1/16
First time I read a fanfic where orochimaru is not portrayed as a complete degenerate psycho, with reasonable human emotions that do not make him look out of character... And makes me want to ship him with someone, an Uchiha at that. And then she dies... I think I lost part of my heart there. ; - ;
Eadlyn I chapter 1 . 12/22/2021
This is so good! I love reading about orochimaru when he is still loyal with konoha.
tombstone490 chapter 1 . 8/9/2021
this was one hell of a one shot. And damn that ending sent chills through my spine
yochan123 chapter 1 . 6/27/2021
This is great!
GreatT'Phon1of4 chapter 1 . 3/8/2021
From what I understand (from reading the wiki) yes, you can use izanagi that way. It's derived from the creation of all things technique, and it's basically imposing your will on reality at the cost of an eye. Nice use of it! You don't see OCs/SIs etc. using either Uchiha kinjutsu (izanagi and/or izanami) very often.
XD1234 chapter 1 . 2/28/2021
I smirked so hard at the "Izanagi".
AngelousPoofy chapter 1 . 1/18/2021
OH MY GOOOOD THE PLOT TWIST! I LOVE IT!
strawberry chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
this was so good
guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2020
what
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
That was really well written! Well done.
Bb34 chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
ಥಥ I hope you make a sequel.
dianille chapter 1 . 10/8/2020
Uh, ugly tears
Thundqh chapter 1 . 6/14/2020
fickin' hell, man. the shit is this crap?

it's fucking beautiful.

the cuss, man? why the hell ya make my cry like this? i'm unsatisfied and sad and cussing angry-

but hell, this is a masterpiece.