Reviews for Like Pinwheels in the Wind
GreatT'Phon1of4 chapter 1 . 3/8
From what I understand (from reading the wiki) yes, you can use izanagi that way. It's derived from the creation of all things technique, and it's basically imposing your will on reality at the cost of an eye. Nice use of it! You don't see OCs/SIs etc. using either Uchiha kinjutsu (izanagi and/or izanami) very often.
ismailabdelrazek2007 chapter 1 . 2/28
I smirked so hard at the "Izanagi".
AngelousPoofy chapter 1 . 1/18
OH MY GOOOOD THE PLOT TWIST! I LOVE IT!
strawberry chapter 1 . 12/3/2020
this was so good
guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2020
what
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2020
That was really well written! Well done.
Bb34 chapter 1 . 10/18/2020
ಥಥ I hope you make a sequel.
dianille chapter 1 . 10/8/2020
Uh, ugly tears
Thundqh chapter 1 . 6/14/2020
fickin' hell, man. the shit is this crap?

it's fucking beautiful.

the cuss, man? why the hell ya make my cry like this? i'm unsatisfied and sad and cussing angry-

but hell, this is a masterpiece.
Kemi chapter 1 . 6/10/2020
This the perfect story that could have changed orochimaru's path. And she ended up dying. No fluff for me. I was shipping them so hard. TnT
Love the way you wrote the story though. It is interesting getting to know about the OC from other's perspective. And the end was damn disturbing. I give you kudos for that. Was not expecting it.
AssassinShroudedInDarkness chapter 1 . 2/28/2020
I love It!
SebatadeS chapter 1 . 8/22/2019
I have read this story so many times but I keep coming back to it because it is just so beautifully written.
NotYourDamsel chapter 1 . 8/20/2019
This... is awesome
Ifgrasswereblue chapter 1 . 8/15/2019
Omg what is this masterpiece? Seeing it only has one chap made me cry. I loved it neverthelesslike, that omits twist was a 10/10
Tobalerone chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
Wow this is amazing I love it and I CANT WAIT to see the affects her actions had on the future
(Also them being reincarnated from the same person is wild and original and very cool)
I liked that she was friends with Orochimaru, that doesn't happen often in fics (if at all- have I ever seen that before?). I hope he fucking kills Danzo