Reviews for Holy War
CornuCopiaVG chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
Naughty Dynas xD Rhodo always makes me laugh whenever he talks xD and poor Exa, I think no suit will fit his form well, as it be on Sleip.

Part with Dukemon talking about 'fans making stories' is really hilarious x'D ah, I really envy your writing.

Uh oh, think there will be some fight later. Hope Gankoomon can make it to tell the other
CornuCopiaVG chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Yay, finally ! I am able to leave review now xD

As for the first chapter in sequel, you did a great job to show us what's the new threat that would come up. And as always, your writing is really fun to read xD

Hoping to see the Knights advancing at the next chapter!
Meicrackmon chapter 3 . 2/14/2015
I'm sorry it took me this long to read it omg
I think I caught all the shippy things tho ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
So we got shy Omegamon agreeing to take a shower with everyone, especially going because of Dukemon
Then ofc Exa-sama and Dorbick-kun, omg thank u RhodoKnightmon for saying what we all were thinking.
It's also funny, because honestly, none of your readers should be opposed to any shipping at this point, because they'd have quit at the last story if they were. so it is super amazing, you could write like mystimons and knightmons interaction scenes all the time- I loved it by the way!- just, dang he was so ready to tell him his Royal Crushes.
Ahh and I love that Imperialdramon joined! and he is BaoHuckmons friend (tim e to sh i p) which is also cool that he digivolved already
(I also love that you explained Shroud by Examon not knowing what Shroud is, ahh I love your writing dude!)
Brendan-Mudk chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
RhodoKnightmon reminds me way too much of some yaoi fanboy/girls. Making everything a yaoi shipping. I was surprised none of them could even remember the Black Pincer Company, what with all that talk they had about being chased by the RK scouts. I found myself relieved that the Royal Knights didn't get blamed for all the crap that happened, and very amused at Dynasmon having to finish his encounter with Rosemon early. I just remembered RhodoKnightmon mentioning Jupitermon last chapter. This made me wonder if the Olympus XII would appear at some point in the story. If so, I'm doing some of my own shipping right now.
Your chapters never disappoint, so I'm hoping the next one comes soon enough!
Until then, thank you very much for the chap.
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 3 . 2/6/2015
Rhodo is weird, this chapter was pretty good but really is Sparrowmon a guy or a girl?
bryan mccloud chapter 3 . 2/6/2015
this rhodoknightmon always think dirty thoughts about...-_-

you know, it would be interesting for baohuckmon and dorbickmon to meet each other...lol.
Brendan-Mudk chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
I can't believe I missed this. I need to pay more attention, seriously. Anyways, loving it so far! All the Royal knights got a little time, though honestly, I have no idea how is it that Dynasmon is the one getting the most tail. Sleipmon obviously know how to handle the ladies better.
I'm looking forward to see how this develops. Seriously hoping the Knights do NOT get blamed for this.
Solsabre1 chapter 2 . 1/21/2015
The plot thickens!

Well, we've seen our first set of explosions. I can't help but worry for Karatenmon if he arrives to the investigate the scene first, gets mixed up in a tussle, the Black Pincer company gets away with the blueprints, and the metal empire blames the Royal Knights for being responsible for this incident, since Karatenmon was there anyway to spy around. Yikes, I got a little long winded there!

Looking forward to any action with Gankoomon. He just seems like underused Royal Knight in fanfics or people just haven't gotten around to exploring his character.

On an off note, I did find the links for the Digimon: Civil War and Dark Reign rpgs. Simply Epic! It sure looked like you guys were having a blast. I kinda wish I was around at the time to join the battles for survival and overcoming impossible evil. Just reading those stories gave me ideas for characters and story plots if the opportunity ever arises.

Keep up the great work!
Solsabre1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Sol, here!

Well, things look to be off to a great start so far. I'll admit it, it took me a few read throughs of this prologue to get a feel for the characters, since I'm not used to these species of digimon. Definitely helped when I looked up the dub names to remember what they looked like!

Now...who could be their secret client...
Meicrackmon chapter 2 . 1/11/2015
hE WRITES FANFICTION OH MY GHOD
OH YM GOD
OH OWOW
I love it, this is a perfect chapter in all aspects I love it
Magnamon standing up for his friend, Duftmon being shipped- and being stylish, Gankoomon just- yea its perfect haha
omg luv luv
bryan mccloud chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
here comes the mission to take back the blueprints...lol.

will the thieves be able to make it out successfully? i'm sure we will find out in the next chapter...hohohohohoho.

its so funny seeing dukemon failing to be sociable...right in front of examon and sleipmon.
BEST OC Maker or Gigabyte chapter 2 . 1/10/2015
Things begin to heat up, yeah, DarKnightmon should have moved to the Metal Empire, that place suits him just fine, keep it up!
Vitlium chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Finally it's hwre I can't wait Griff and Blitzmon and Blorgmon you keep s uprising me on after another in digimon you chose can't wait for more I hope you'll use a duo of fairy and pan in one of your story's still trying to find someone who has.
Myght Dyno chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I must say, this is an interesting start for a sequel. I can tell this is going to be as great or better than 'A Dragon In Shining Armor'.
Meicrackmon chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Blitzmon, Bolgmon and GrandisKuwagamon? Not only were kickass new Digimon introduced, but they were insect Digimon. :0
Like- Usually one would maybe use dragons again or something, but dang am I glad that you chose them, hehe c:
I really like the way this started too, daaang I really love this already. I also have no idea what to write as review lmao
But yea, really colorful personalities are clear, the Introduction was awesome and I am eager to read more when you decide to upload the next part. ;D
530 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 Next »