Reviews for Four
Own
I love it
DelilahBunny chapter 1 . 1/13
I loved this. Short and sweet and wonderful :)
garnet86 chapter 1 . 1/7
I loved this! Really enjoyed their banters and the change of sceneries as well as Tom and Hermione's chemistry! Thanks for writing this :)
safewordisdevilsnare chapter 1 . 9/24/2017
This was lovely and oh so hot
AvahHoshigaki chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
You're an excellent wordsmith, my dear. Thanks for a good read.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
this was so cute
madval29 chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
That put down of bellatrix was awe,one. It's interesting how they both moved all over the world. Great story!
Lynda Loyde chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Nice :) Really liked it. Especially how you relate everything back together... The gloves, the cigarette, the birthdays *coughs* and her panties as a birthday gift *coughs*.
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Cute.
UNFORGlVABLES chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
This is so cute and amazing *u* I love it!
leeleepupu chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
THIS IS AMAZING.I LOVED EVERY BIT.
greenholstein chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
.God

This is great. This really is great. I love how you write Tom in this fic - quiet, but confident, and you can almost sense there is something dangerous about him (although it might just be me imagine things because I'm obsessed with Tom). I like how you describe the scene where Tom and Hermione first met, it's just... there's mystery, but it's also sensual. I read the first scene and I just want them to jump each other, but the way you describe Tom in that scene... I love it.

And I notice that in the very first paragraph, the final words of each sentence rythm with each other - 'right,thight,quiet,light.' Is that intentional? Because IT'S. AMAZING!

Hermione, Hermione - words cannot describe how much I love her. And it's really funny that she still has those little quirks that make her adorable in my eyes - starting on things early, and have things prepare in a specific way that is a little bit too complicated, and you nailed them right on. I love you, I really do, for doing Hermione justice. Though I have to say the college classroom scene maybe a little bit over the top because based on my experience, the students in the classes that I have had were all, for the most part, respectful toward the professors, regardless of how interesting the lectures were. I just think in college, the
students like those Hermione has are a rare occurence.

Aside from that, is it just me or the part where Tom tells Hermione to look at him during sex is both cute and hot? I mean c'mon, the way he said it using her last name in the context that they are in - it spells Riddle and hotness, although I think the 2 go hand-in-hand.

And I love this fluff, though if you would like some angst then I have this angsty headcanon in which Hermione, as part of her job as a journalist, goes to a conflict region like Afghanistan or Pakistan, and disappears. Can you imagine how Riddle would react? Oh the anguish *laughs*

I should stop rambling now, but thank you for writing this story, you really made my holiday. I'm REALLY looking forward to your future stories. Happy New Year!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
I love this. I loved this. I will still love this when I read it again. Tom x Hermione foreva!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Great! Fluff's a welcome change. ;)
ozzymandius chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Hahaha that was such an adorable fic! You developed the whole story really well, with how they randomly met up in different places, and then ended up teaching in the same place. Love how you snuck Bellatrix in there XD oh and thumbs up for the smut ;)

Had fun reading this. Thanks for writing!