Reviews for The Child Of A Witch and A Werewolf
stordec23 chapter 4 . 2/17/2015
LOVED IT!
Rachele 20 chapter 4 . 2/12/2015
Your plot sounds good so far. I think it's time to add some action and drama next chapter. Good job so far.
ForsakenMythr2012 chapter 3 . 1/24/2015
Okay so I thought about the baby being a boy or girl... to be honest I wouldn't mind either or.. but I just thought of Tyler naming his daughter after his mom... some sort of reminder and attachment I suppose?! Are the Scooby Gang gonna find out about Tyler's fatherhood?
ForsakenMythr2012 chapter 2 . 1/24/2015
Haha Liv's mom comes to visit Tyler and Liv hehe. Ohhh so the whole idea for the Parker's clan is to kill a family member to prevent Kai's return...?
ForsakenMythr2012 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Wow im blow awau
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2015
The story is going great so far! The only thing I would like to see is more Jo and Luke. But I guess they'll be coming in shortly. Can't wait until the next update! :)
stordec23 chapter 2 . 1/9/2015
LOVED IT!
sophie chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
really good can you make more paragraphs
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
I love this story so far! Great job! I've been looking for more Fanfictions of Liv. I hope you'll be including Jo in a lot of the story. I'd really like to see some more interactions between Jo and Liv. I can't wait to see them on the show. Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Rachele 20 chapter 2 . 1/5/2015
Much better chapter. I like tea story so far. Curious for you to introduce the Josette. Are you going to do flashbacks of the family about Kai. I think that would be interesting. Who else will you bring into the story I wonder? I wonder what will happen when Joshua gets there. What evil will he conjure on his daughter and his grandchild. Keep up the good chapters.
theboyfriend-and-theprettygirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Oh my goodness this was so amazing! The plot/concept of the story is so intriguing. I can't wait to see how Tyler reacts to Liv's pregnancy news! I'm sure once he gets over the initial shock, he will be so supportive and protective of her (just as he has been this season)

So I have a question: Tyler in your story is a werewolf? So when he passed through Bonnie on the other side (Season 5 finale) he didn't lose his supernatural powers? In Season 6 Liv kills that man he ran over herself to stop Tyler from triggering his werewolf curse again though...sorry, I'm just trying to understand how he is a werewolf again lol. (I actually prefer werewolf Tyler to human Tyler, so it doesn't bother me at all that he is this way in your story)

Other than that, AMAZING story! And you write exceptionally well for a first fan fiction - so BRAVO!

P.S. I can't wait for Kai to come :) I love that crazy, HOT psycho!
Redhood1863 chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
LOVE IT! I really like this story! One of the best ones in this archive! I have an idea where like they release Kai and he comes back and tries to kill Liv and the baby but he can't and they like become a family again after Liv luke and Jo forgive him. and fight against their coven. This is just a suggestion you don't have to write this your story is very well established and awesome! Please update soon!
Rachele 20 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Good plot. As I said. Michelson for the originals is actually spelled with a k. Kind of like Rebekah is spelled with a k. Or Klaus. Niklaus. Its kind of like old spelling from a thousand years ago. Can't wait to see what happens next.