Reviews for Hidden Within
WINTER.PIXIE.X3 chapter 14 . 1/8
LOVELY!
YellowAsphodel chapter 14 . 6/29/2017
What a wonderful story indeed! Thanks!
anon chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I strongly suggest using a beta-reader in the future.
vickety chapter 14 . 8/27/2016
Very well done. Thanks!
Very Small Prophet chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
Why is it only witches lose their magic due to emotional strain? Tonks, Merope Gaunt, and now Hermione. I’ve never yet seen it happen to a wizard. If anyone has been under enough emotional strain and general depression over the years to have it drain his magic it would be Severus Snape, but somehow it hasn’t happened. Something to do with having male gonads, I suppose.
bellislefan chapter 14 . 10/18/2015
that was great hope you do another one showing them getting together though. :)
WillowWand49 chapter 14 . 9/29/2015
A lovely story, very well handled!
Thanks
X Willow
WillowWand49 chapter 4 . 9/29/2015
wow, you're dealing with some very tough issues here - more power to you!
Very well written and engaging.
X Willow
Golden Asp chapter 14 . 9/26/2015
This was really good. I particularly liked the part where Trelawnley was being a good head of house. It was cool to see that. Nice job.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
I read this for the second time and it was better than I remembered. Sow well written, but I do still think you should do a Rob follow up.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/12/2015
Fluff makes the world go round! And my heart explode, and I want to scream so bad cause it's so happy and awesome and aww.
Sayasy09 chapter 3 . 8/29/2015
Next time PLEASE WARN YOUR READERS mature and adult themes doesn't cover it all its just so broad. RAPE is a serious thing by gods ive been avoiding it for how many effing years. I know i sound like im bashing and flaming on you but i cant just quiet it down when i figured out what was happening i had a panic attack and was brought to the hospital. Please be mindful there are ALOT of rape and almost rape victimis here. I DIDNT want to come back seeing your authors name and story made me want to puked but I braved it to post a review. The way you wrote I made it sound like abuse and rape is a minor thing its fucking not it could destroy your mind and selfworth and tbh I couldn't imagine myself protecting and covering that dipshit just because he was sweet on me most of the time. Im sorry but just put a warning next time. I havent had a relapse in 3 months.
Angelus23 chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
Oh and one more thing, from the little I've read, Hermione sounds completely OOC, abuse is not something to be trivialised and she would never just accept something so wrong and sinful.
Angelus23 chapter 2 . 8/24/2015
Good grief, you do realise that your plot summary sounds way too cheerful for the content of the story, don't you? Rape, abuse and torture are things you might want to mention so that those of us who avoid said subjects like the plague, can bypass the story instead of feeling mislead into reading it.
Kat chapter 11 . 7/28/2015
I am very disappointed with the punishment for Ron it feels like you have trivialized a very serious act.