Reviews for Death by Longbottom
kucingmanyun chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
This totally has potentials! You're a good storyteller :)
UnfortunatelyAddicted chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
This was an incredibly written work and I am glad you wrote it. I think it made my day. Thank you for this excellant piece of literiture
kiera-sama chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
this was very good. i quite enjoyed it.
Varity Sinning chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
You did not suck. I liked it, ever think about adding more?
Pharies chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
It was good. I got a good kick out of it, and it was well writen. St some parts, I just could not stop laughing. I really like it. ]

~Tori
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
cute
StaciDarling chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
veryvery nice :)
Patrick chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Great fun. Not too angsty. Thanks for sharing.
Lyssa Baby chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
OMG I loved this story it was totally awesome. I cant wait to see what happens next. I love reading stories with these two as a couple. I hate author notes dont you I mean they always get the readers hopes up you know I mean the readers think its another chapter of the story but it turns out its a author note and it just gets our hopes up which sucks. Anyway like i said before i cant wait to see what happens next.
LovesRickman chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
good job! You do NOT suck!

missy
iloveseverussnape chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Hey! I've read this story about a hundred times (should tell you something about hom much I love it!) And i only just now decided to review. Anyways I loved it! Keep up with the amazing stories!
Emma-Kitty chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
I really liked it! It had the perfect balance of angst and romance, and just enough suggestion to be erotic without being smutty. Good job!
Daintress chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
Well, you can sort of tell it's a challenge fic, since so few hints at her feelings were placed early in the story. Still, it's very sweet. Do we get to hear about Spain? I'll check back. Hope you'll take a look at my fics as well.
mssudie chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
one of the better...quite good in fact.
Lilyanna chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
this is actually good, i was very suprised but you should continue writing, i want to find out what happens.