Reviews for Walking on Air
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/23
Wow. This is amazing. Thank you.
Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Damn that was sad
a person 56 chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
That's so sad I cried but the end is just so perfect you left me with this fulfilled feeling I would say is the best way to describe it and even saying that gives it no justice to the feeling I got at the end I just love this I really like the feeling and the ending of this.
I feel like I need to say something about this but it won't come out all o can think about is that this is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2017
I love the descriptions! Insanity and all that... anyway, i dont usually read fanfics that have characters in them that are in the original books more than a few times, but this one was good
Pokemon67 chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Aww- so sad yet good resolution. I like it!

I'm really happy that you have Snape in character- often in fan fiction, I've found people portray him differently.

Great story! (I feel so bad for Harry!)

Happy Writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
This was really sweet
ohfuck chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
This fic is incredible, one of the best I've ever read (and believe me, I've read a lot) It's terrifying yet beautiful in all ways. Immensely well written.. maybe a consider a career in the writing world?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
Love it!
Insanity Studios Ink chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
This was completely and utterly beautiful. I cried, and I'm not a person who cries much. Thank you for this story, I plan on reading a few of your other fanfiction. ~Best Wishes, Joan McCreedy
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
This has been glorious to read. I really love how you kept Snape so in character while still having it be him who helped Harry when he needed it. I think it's a hard thing to do and yours is the first fic where I've really seen a truely cannon Snape aid Harry in that way. Fantastic fic, thank you for writing and sharing it here.
LiteratureGirl12 chapter 1 . 3/19/2016
This was so beautiful, I just, I cant even express how wonderful this was and how much that I loved it. So, so amazing, made me cry.
Love Of Blood chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This was enjoyable to read. Thank you. Please keep on writing.
Noxaura Cille chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I love this!
CoffeeObsessedandPoorlyDressed chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
This was one of the best hurt/comfort HP fanfics I've read! Great job!