Reviews for Remember me This Way
Argentus chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
You’ve captured the many facets of the Jowy Atreides I know and love: quiet, contemplative, disturbed, caring. Riou is less prominent in terms of dialogue but looms large throughout the fic in Jowy’s thoughts as he regards his sleeping friend. This is a lovely portrayal of their friendship—not too sappy but not to trivial either, just the right mix to make it touch the heart(and wrench it too!) I particularly liked how you interspersed the setting with magnificent starlight…and the song lyrics meld with it and complement it unlike in some other songfics I know. Remember me this way, already a great song, is made even better by the prose. All in all, one of my favorite fanfics, one of the best in the Suikoden library. Bravo!
amy poole chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
aww...bless it. you have to write another chapter for this story, cause if you don't i'll keep bugging you until you have. but i can wait. hehehehe.
Concerned User chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Hello all. I have been informed that is deleting Choose Your Own Adventure (CYOA) and Self Insertation stories. I have sent an e-mail asking for a reason why they are doing this. If you have any questions about what this is about, send an e-mail to me at: . Put "question" in the subject box. I will be more than happy to tell you what is going on. Drastic needs calls for drastic measures.
Miss W D Halliwell chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
Again, i like the break down of the poem, you are gifted. And despite the war a happy ending :) Halliwell xx
Lauval chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
This was such a sweet but sad story. You captured the characters' emotions more than any other writer out there could. I felt everything that Jowy was feeling, both in his heart and in his mind. Your writing style is perfect. I hope to read some more fics from you soon.
MysticSorceror chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Very Very great, you have good meaning in your work, and have really created a voice that speaks to the reader, this is very impressive
Lady Aliena chapter 1 . 8/20/2002
That was a truly beautiful piece, filled with lots of emotion. One of the first Suikoden fics I've read! And I've always loved that song. Bravo.
Red Stampede chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
Waii! *sniffle* This makes me want to cry for Jowy... Thanks for writing this! Jowy is my fav. character from the game.

There is so much emotion in this story, will ya write more like it? Thanks again.

saraichan chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
awesome... that's all i'm gonna say!
Eternal Darkness chapter 1 . 12/10/2001
wow,that was just...incrediable. i kinda got into the game really late,but now i'm glad i did,Suidoken 2 is awesome,and so's your fic _~ Jowy's my fave charecter and i love reading stuff from his POV before he joined the other side(as few fics out there as it is) keep it up!
Samittchi chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
This is just amazing. You put so much emotion into this story. ;_; It's nice to see things from Jowy's POV for a change, and to show that he really wasn't heartless.. I love it, I really do! _
Indigo Ershin chapter 1 . 7/9/2001
::sniff:: Waaaaaaaaaaaaa! This was so damn powerful, and I was listening to a different song along with it, and it seemed to fit (More Than Words from the Slayers try soundtrack.) You have a real talent. ::Searches his room for the tissues:: Where are they... shoe, shoe, Usagi... ah! ::wipes eyes with tissue:: Do more, please?
Alruhi chapter 1 . 3/20/2001
I have this one on my Suikoden 2 site. And while I tend to find song fics irritating, this one is quite good.
John chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
Wow... This is great. A for writing technique and skill, it really did bring me back to that night in Muse. Sad, really, almost brought a tear to my eye, I'm particularly fond of the relationship between the hero and Jowy (actually, the game itself is my all-time favorite), and this really captures the emotion of Jowy the night he left. This is probably my favorite Suikoden 2 fanfic yet, which is why I even took the time to write this review. Excellent work, keep it up!
Kagetsuya chapter 1 . 11/15/2000
::sniffs:: Aww.. So sad. You captured Jowy's emotions perfectly in this piece! I loved it! -